offensive names
2010.Dec.09, 03:30 PM
RE: offensive names
direct from the authority...

2. cheetah 29 up, 26 down

n. a babe who cheats on just about anything by using someone, usually a smart guy by flirting excessively on a guy that will eventually give in. she is usually a lying bitch that gets by, by working the system.

the name speaks for itself, and if you have not caught onto the shitty play on words then i take it that your a fucking retard.
tyler:That chicks a cheetah she was using that geek in front of her to get answers for the test. That chick got a fucking A!!

brandon: dude fuck you! i was just trying to be nice.

tyler: dude shes a cheetah she was using you.
2010.Dec.09, 06:41 PM
lame

Round 1
JinglingPun hits peeingonpunstree for 1113 damage. peeingonpunstree resists 38 for a total of 1075 damage.
JinglingPun defeated peeingonpunstree.
You pound peeingonpunstree to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 77

doh
2010.Dec.09, 06:44 PM
(2010.Dec.09 06:41 PM)Punisher Wrote:  lame

Round 1
JinglingPun hits peeingonpunstree for 1113 damage. peeingonpunstree resists 38 for a total of 1075 damage.
You pound peeingonpunstree to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

so you can beat my weaksauce ass. whooopdefuckingdooo. you can't even get a good hosp time on me though, i have yet to use a single stim this week.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Dec.09, 06:53 PM
(2010.Dec.09 06:41 PM)Punisher Wrote:  lame

Round 1

2 hits... johnsons head on the ground was number 2.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Dec.09, 06:58 PM
that was my point....dude you suck

doh
2010.Dec.09, 07:06 PM
so pun/cheats cried to zen to have your name changed? man they whine enough in the forums and to zen about everything, im sure they just slowed the game down even more, again...

ftr, if sb is banging cheats or doing any kind of sexual act to her thats cool and should be able to change his name declaring that he did so. so should all the other guys/animals/implements...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Dec.09, 07:41 PM
Round 1
JinglingPun hits peeingonpunstree for 1338 damage. peeingonpunstree resists 26 for a total of 1312 damage.

Hospitalization Time : 275

doh
2010.Dec.09, 07:49 PM
xD Johnson's getting smashed by someone with 150+ stat points over him. Scary stuff.
2010.Dec.09, 08:00 PM
(2010.Dec.09 07:41 PM)Punisher Wrote:  Round 1
JinglingPun hits peeingonpunstree for 1338 damage. peeingonpunstree resists 26 for a total of 1312 damage.

Hospitalization Time : 275

woooooo. having fun flexing your e-muscles? why not hit me at full health? you keep hitting me at fair. scurred?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Dec.09, 08:08 PM
(2010.Dec.09 07:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  xD Johnson's getting smashed by someone with 150+ stat points over him. Scary stuff.

i wouldnt give puny that much credit.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.