Uncle Dave Hosp Pool
2011.Jan.07, 10:51 AM
RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool
She has roast beef curtains? Man, that sucks bro.... hope the check-up comes back clear.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Jan.07, 10:55 AM
Off Topic
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 06:47 PM by bconrad56.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.07, 11:08 AM
I found UncleDave's mother. I now know why he has such an intense napoleon complex...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74&NR=1

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Jan.07, 11:08 AM
uncle who hosp what?

Wu tang
2011.Jan.07, 03:56 PM
(2011.Jan.07 11:08 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I found UncleDave's mother. I now know why he has such an intense napoleon complex...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74&NR=1

hey fucker, stay on fucking topic.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.07, 05:01 PM
(2011.Jan.06 12:10 AM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 12:06 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.17 12:17 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Time for a mind-blow.

[Image: plantrape.jpg]

nasal rape?

Better than the kind of rape that ColdQueer and GlennFagmire engage in on a regular basis. Can you say "bukakke"? Yucky!

I have a question for you. Uncledave are you gay? Because, you always seem to bring up guy on guy situations. It's like you sit in your mom's basement and just dream about them and it's quite disturbing.
2011.Jan.07, 06:32 PM
Off Topic
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 06:48 PM by bconrad56.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2011.Jan.07, 06:36 PM
(2011.Jan.07 06:32 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  I have a question for you. Uncledave are you gay? Because, you always seem to bring up guy on guy situations. It's like you sit in your mom's basement and just dream about them and it's quite disturbing.

Well, I am gay with happiness after your mom paid me to fuck your fat, half-wit (gee, now I see where you got it from), inbred sister last night while she watched diddling her own canyon of a vag with your brothers bulbous bald head as a human dildo while attempting to sooth her yeast infected nether region from the burn & itch with a back scratcher.

Yes, I am gay thank you (and thank your mom and sister for me). She included a larger than normal tip for my services (nasty as they were).

all i read out of your dribble was you fuck fat and ugly bitches. stupid post dickhead.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.07, 06:37 PM
(2011.Jan.07 06:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.07 06:32 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  I have a question for you. Uncledave are you gay? Because, you always seem to bring up guy on guy situations. It's like you sit in your mom's basement and just dream about them and it's quite disturbing.

Well, I am gay with happiness after your mom paid me to fuck your fat, half-wit (gee, now I see where you got it from), inbred sister last night while she watched diddling her own canyon of a vag with your brothers bulbous bald head as a human dildo while attempting to sooth her yeast infected nether region from the burn & itch with a back scratcher.

Yes, I am gay thank you (and thank your mom and sister for me). She included a larger than normal tip for my services (nasty as they were).

all i read out of your dribble was you fuck fat and ugly bitches. stupid post dickhead.

+1

Wu tang
2011.Jan.07, 07:12 PM

The funny thing is my mom and my sister are fat. Yet, I wonder when did I ever come across and a Half-Wit because, Im pretty sure Im wayyy smarter then your dumbass will EVER be.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 07:12 PM by S2pmarine.
Thread Closed