Axe or Long Blade? Construction or Martial Arts?
2010.Nov.30, 11:00 PM
Axe or Long Blade? Construction or Martial Arts?
Which weapon is better overall? Which career is better for a melee user?
2010.Nov.30, 11:05 PM
RE: Axe or Long Blade? Construction or Martial Arts?
Axe, Construction.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2010.Nov.30, 11:09 PM
construction rocks for strength, level your career tho, wish i had of done it a lot earlier... im rank 10 get easily over 500 dev points a day most of the time around 600...

it takes time but be patient, it will pay off in the long run

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Dec.01, 06:33 AM
lbm, martial arts. after seeing multiple 1k crits from a friend who upgraded his lbm i believe they are good at the top. martial arts because str and dex are equal for melee but you get the melee bonus with martial arts. no one wars so the construction bonuses right now at least aren't worth much
2010.Dec.02, 05:45 PM
(2010.Nov.30 11:09 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  construction rocks for strength, level your career tho, wish i had of done it a lot earlier... im rank 10 get easily over 500 dev points a day most of the time around 600...

it takes time but be patient, it will pay off in the long run

Confirming. Grinding your career is better in the long run. I'm level 14 and get more than 1k a day Biggrin

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Dec.02, 06:09 PM
who brings a knife to a gun fight? go shotgun, its the only weapon that gets special treatment.

10.May.21 -- Adjusted the top-level shotgun damage.

Wu tang
2010.Dec.02, 08:43 PM
(2010.Dec.02 06:09 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  who brings a knife to a gun fight? go shotgun, its the only weapon that gets special treatment.

Guns for show, knifes for a pro
2010.Dec.02, 08:51 PM
(2010.Dec.02 08:43 PM)Absinth Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.02 06:09 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  who brings a knife to a gun fight? go shotgun, its the only weapon that gets special treatment.

as you are popped by a bullet from 200 feet away, while you attemp to throw your knife 20 feet. lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Dec.02, 10:05 PM
(2010.Dec.02 08:51 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.02 08:43 PM)Absinth Wrote:  

as you are popped by a bullet from 200 feet away, while you attemp to throw your knife 20 feet. lol

nah bro, i got mad skillz. i just fucking dodge that shit like i am the damn matrix dude. nothing can stop me, except 99% of the players in this game

[Image: courage-wolf-funny-4.jpg]
2010.Dec.02, 11:33 PM
kids say the darndest things

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.