Thanksgiving results!
2010.Dec.08, 08:44 PM
RE: Thanksgiving results!
Gotta agree with pun there. Don't knock it till you try it.

Although i cross the line at Cat & Dog.
2010.Dec.08, 08:47 PM
i hear iguana is awesome

21392 BenderRodriguez 63 12 Hospitalized by RockinAroundPunsTree. DocWagon to the rescue!

doh
2010.Dec.08, 08:47 PM
hey man don't get shirty cause i knocked your deep fried ham, i don't even know why you stopped there might have well gone and deep fried everything else on the menu while you were at it. That kind of cooking just smacks of class.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Dec.08, 08:51 PM
couple of deep fried hicks is what i think is going on...
2010.Dec.08, 08:52 PM
really....and you are who....peanut oil, canola, rubbed spices, and injections are easy?....there is nothing that tastes as good...bags are cheating and roasting takes 3 hours....one hour and tender inside while crisp on the out...no better in the world...open your culinary horizons

doh
2010.Dec.08, 08:53 PM
You ever tried a Deep Fried mars bar?

I like it.
2010.Dec.08, 08:57 PM
(2010.Dec.08 08:52 PM)Punisher Wrote:  really....and you are who....peanut oil, canola, rubbed spices, and injections are easy?....there is nothing that tastes as good...bags are cheating and roasting takes 3 hours....one hour and tender inside while crisp on the out...no better in the world...open your culinary horizons

open my culinary horizons by deep frying more food? that sounds like a contradiction in terms, dont ya think?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Dec.08, 09:01 PM
(2010.Dec.08 08:57 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.08 08:52 PM)Punisher Wrote:  really....and you are who....peanut oil, canola, rubbed spices, and injections are easy?....there is nothing that tastes as good...bags are cheating and roasting takes 3 hours....one hour and tender inside while crisp on the out...no better in the world...open your culinary horizons

open my culinary horizons by deep frying more food? that sounds like a contradiction in terms, dont ya think?

the source...use the source, luke
2010.Dec.08, 09:45 PM
one word....ironchef

so wish i could throw down with the flay meister....hes atool

stupid politics.....beer, brats, q, and bourbon....then on top of that crab boils...thats my neck of the woods

ill throwdown with any yahoo

doh
2010.Dec.09, 06:49 AM
Just for the record I'd spank you in a throw down. I gots skills son!

Fuck B. Flay and his bitch tits

I smoke crack!