a truce...until we put up the belt
2010.Nov.26, 04:49 AM
RE: a truce...until we put up the belt
(2010.Nov.25 07:50 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  No threads about the thanksgiving day contest? Maybe b/c we have to walk on eggshells every time we post something people don't even bother going to the forum anymore. It's sad how inactive the forum's become b/c of mod issues. I'm not sure that this post will even get through b/c I was banned earlier today for asking why my post was removed. I'm guessing the jury is still out on that, I haven't seen an explanation posted on the forum as requested. Clear abuse of power. For 3 years I have "avoided the word filter" and nothing has been said, very few posts have been modded. Today it had become a bannable offense. Here I am wondering how I got to the point that not only am I siding with batman, but I think his message actually makes a lot of sense. So I guess hell froze over(or am I even allowed to say hell anymore, I just don't know). Happy thanks giving everybody, mine has been great w/o having to think about this game.

i think that it would be in good taste if in future you used the word heck instead of hell Winky

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.26, 11:41 AM
(2010.Nov.26 04:49 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i think that it would be in good taste if in future you used the word heck instead of hell Winky

I'm sure when bdjoker has time to sit down and read my statement it will be edited to be kid friendly, or more likely to be straight up deleted(I will probably be banned again as well). Obviously nothing is going to be done about this out of line mod so have fun al and happy holidays. I will never understand the insanity that zen allows to drag her game down. This guy has proven he isn't a qualified mod.

ps- I could have very easily kept you in the hospital all day yesterday over this, bdjoker. I chose to take the high road, walk away from the game, and allow you to participate in the contest. The least you could do is respond to my posts, or if your cojones are too small at least try to settle this through the forum pm. A simple admission that deleting the post was wrong and I would stop being a loud mouth on the forum, and go back to playing the game like normal. Unfortunately you seem like a proud and pompous person, so I'm not going to expect anything. You would rather a player quit then admit any fault
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.26 12:10 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Nov.26, 03:58 PM
does anybody now if there is any rewards for the thanksgiving contest
2010.Nov.26, 04:01 PM
(2010.Nov.26 03:58 PM)litze123 Wrote:  does anybody now if there is any rewards for the thanksgiving contest

ya but you wont be getting one, so dont worry
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.26 04:29 PM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang