test for self delete --- do not view
2010.Nov.18, 07:59 AM
test for self delete --- do not view
why the fuck did you look?
Nope, can't self delete even if no one has viewed it.... which technically, is impossible.... after posting a thread, you are forced to view it asa confirmation, not to mention you have to view it for the "edit" click.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.18 08:01 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.18, 08:18 AM
RE: test for self delete --- do not view
Close thread?

That's what she said
2010.Nov.18, 08:35 AM
nah, let it fall on it's own.... give a chance for people to get random again.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.18, 09:05 AM
bump for west coasters

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Nov.18, 02:04 PM
(2010.Nov.18 07:59 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  why the frag did you look?
Nope, can't self delete even if no one has viewed it.... which technically, is impossible.... after posting a thread, you are forced to view it asa confirmation, not to mention you have to view it for the "edit" click.

I have deleted my own posts before. Maybe you can't in general discussion, but I have deleted my own posts on several occasions. One night I was tripping pretty hard and decided to post my pic in the off the wall section. I soon changed my mind(as happens on powerful psychedelics) and deleted it. So long story short, yes you can delete your own posts and your theory about why you can't is preposterous.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Nov.18, 04:15 PM
lets see if i can delete
nope

but i kno i have deleted my own posts before as well
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.18 04:16 PM by ditallica.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2010.Nov.18, 05:17 PM
i once posted the cure for aids, but had to delete it when the government phoned my house.

Wu tang
2010.Nov.18, 05:24 PM
(2010.Nov.18 05:17 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  i once posted the cure for aids, but had to delete it when the government phoned my house.

was your cure to kill and burn all those that have it? that one should work.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.18, 05:44 PM
(2010.Nov.18 05:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.18 05:17 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  i once posted the cure for aids, but had to delete it when the government phoned my house.

was your cure to kill and burn all those that have it? that one should work.

expect a call from the government....

Wu tang
2010.Nov.18, 11:50 PM
(2010.Nov.18 02:04 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.18 07:59 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  why the frag did you look?

I have deleted my own posts before. Maybe you can't in general discussion, but I have deleted my own posts on several occasions. One night I was tripping pretty hard and decided to post my pic in the off the wall section. I soon changed my mind(as happens on powerful psychedelics) and deleted it. So long story short, yes you can delete your own posts and your theory about why you can't is preposterous.
i was about post my pic whilst tripping once and then had what alchoholics reffer to as a moment of clarity.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.19 04:17 AM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯