yo mods
2010.Nov.17, 04:48 PM
yo mods
wtf is this? get a godamn sense of humor. seriously. especially bcon and jola. you guys are the least fun guys in the whole game. Bcon, whats wrong with saying im gonna mushroom stamp you? how is that warning worthy?

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2010.Nov.17, 07:30 PM
RE: yo mods
shut up dude, the btching about mods is starting to get old. I very rarely have a thread modded(and when I do I know why) and I post quite a bit. Follow the rules and your post won't get modded.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Nov.17, 07:35 PM
(2010.Nov.17 07:30 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  shut up dude, the btching about mods is starting to get old. I very rarely have a thread modded(and when I do I know why) and I post quite a bit. Follow the rules and your post won't get modded.

+1

If you claim to not know why you got a warning then you are only kidding yourself.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.17, 07:35 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for ditallica. Smile I'm also going to be closing this thread.

That's what she said
Thread Closed