Police Captain
2007.May.17, 01:51 AM

Thanks jlabrasseur, saved me some work. Biggrin . as soon as i get to capatain i will post the stats.
2007.May.17, 06:28 PM

HMMMMMM. These stats seem strange. I can understand the INT increase as well as the REP and Work Experience being higher than all the ranks below it but why is the END and Battle Stats higher? We all know in RL that the higher ranked person sits on their tush more and does less physical activity. LOL Same as in military service. The higher the rank the more time they keep their chairs warm. HEHE
2007.May.17, 06:36 PM

actually, as far as I know, new recruits to the police force usually end up doing a lot of paper work.
2007.May.17, 07:51 PM

Scorpious Wrote:HMMMMMM. These stats seem strange. I can understand the INT increase as well as the REP and Work Experience being higher than all the ranks below it but why is the END and Battle Stats higher? We all know in RL that the higher ranked person sits on their tush more and does less physical activity. LOL Same as in military service. The higher the rank the more time they keep their chairs warm. HEHE

Funny, my post commander maxes his PT test everytime!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.17, 09:05 PM

Well, they have plenty of time during the day. My CO would do OK himself. Then again, he wasn't the one climbing in generators, engines, or under pumps to work on them. LOL I also notice him alot in his stateroom when I would have to check his A/Cs or heaters. HEHE