This poll is closed.
Yes 46.15% 12 46.15%
No 7.69% 2 7.69%
Who Cares 46.15% 12 46.15%
Total 26 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please Do Not Take Offense
2008.Mar.05, 07:16 PM

it's not Governmental it's civil...... you are infact being a NAZI by telling me i cant have something that i like....and until i get rid of it i will be punished.....that is the DEFINITION of Nazi.

Jola, the events where infact tragic. but i do not go around tellin Muslim's that they should not wear Bindi's or Towel's on thier head....it;s thier right as a HUMAN BEing....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 07:18 PM

Do what you want, but just out of curiosity, why do you like? For what reason do you want that as a avatar?
2008.Mar.05, 07:20 PM

technically ive no idea what happend in the WW2 god i wish i took history as a GCSE only a faint idea what he did with the ppl who wernt blonde with blue eyes i think
2008.Mar.05, 07:22 PM

JaySin Wrote:it's not Governmental it's civil...... you are infact being a NAZI by telling me i cant have something that i like....and until i get rid of it i will be punished.....that is the DEFINITION of Nazi.

Yeah, you're right, that's the definition of a Nazi. :roll:
2008.Mar.05, 07:23 PM

AS I STATED BEFORE. The only reason i have this as my avatar is for my GAME CHARACTER.

I have beliefs in the Arian Riech, However they are common play....i DO NOT CONDONE the misuse of human's or the degrading of others through Verbal or Physical actions

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.

zenith Wrote:I told him that some people may get offended by the swastika. Then he posted on his own to get people's thoughts on it. I don't think he's trying to seek attention. I think he just wanted to know what people thought.

I think people may have been calling him an attention whore for changing his avatar to a swastika in the first place, not necessarily making the thread about it. Wink But I may be wrong

excuse me zen could we start a history page for the forums lol
2008.Mar.05, 07:25 PM

JaySin Wrote:tellin Muslim's that they should not wear Bindi's or Towel's on thier head.

Haha. lol lol
2008.Mar.05, 07:26 PM

He's a picture of cultural understanding, that's for sure.
2008.Mar.05, 07:27 PM

badmanbren Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:tellin Muslim's that they should not wear Bindi's or Towel's on thier head.

Haha. lol lol

LOL that is funny Biggrin lol
Thread Closed