Who Cares 46.15% 12 46.15%
Total 26 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please Do Not Take Offense
2008.Mar.05, 08:12 PM

Punisher Wrote:i hate revisionists

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt lol
2008.Mar.05, 08:14 PM

ok im bored with this topic it was fun while it lasted.....

im actually bored with this game in general....

sad to say i ever even donated to a game where i cant even choose my own character....

and on top of that i cant belive that a 499er would be one to talk about being offended when they use cawk an ballz as gang signs and iggnorant names to get a laugh..... you guys are pathetic

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 08:15 PM

sweet. you just made another enemy.

this thread might just be getting fun.
2008.Mar.05, 08:16 PM

also, sorry for any one whom i may have offended, other than Bisco.......

Jola,Pun,Shadowkid,Mud and the others........

ill change my name and avatar.....

but just know that its a sad day when a game is taken this seriously :?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 08:18 PM

the nazi stuff didn't offend me.

calling my phamily pathetic is another story.
2008.Mar.05, 08:19 PM

JaySin Wrote:just know that its a sad day when a game is taken this seriously :?

You took a comment in game pretty seriously..... :roll:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.05, 08:22 PM

i haven't checked in here in a while. is this the thread about retards?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.05, 08:22 PM

yea well.... that comment is pathetic, not your family mud. i actually used to respect you guys, and if you wanna defend you guy instead of help him along and not make dumb comments and hosp someone for asking a question then w./e thats on you..... i still like ya mud but this game is not appealing to me

2008.Mar.05, 08:24 PM

Then leave already and stop complaining :roll:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.05, 08:30 PM

i didn't read all 12 pages of this but...

personally, i could careless what people change their name to. doesn't really bother me. but changing your name to a military regime which slaughtered thousands upon thousands of innocent people and then making a forum post fluffing yourself is lame

/blog
Thread Closed