Work Experience Rating
2010.Nov.07, 09:00 PM
Work Experience Rating
I am trying to get promoted at my job. However, I get a message that says: "Your work experience rating must be at least equal to the job rank you want to upgrade to." How can I raise my work experience rating? And does anyone know why would they not be the same?

Thanks.
2010.Nov.07, 09:13 PM
RE: Work Experience Rating
work experience can be gained through quitting your current job and applying for the career that offers the highest conversion rate for work experience which is Manufacturing, the conversion rate it 2 dev per 1 career point.

then once your work exp stat is equal to the level in which you want to promote to, you go back to the original career and promote it.

work experience level needs to be as high as the career level you want.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.07 09:14 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Nov.07, 09:13 PM
You have 4 battle stats
Acc
Dex
Res
Str

and 4 work stats
End
Intel
WORK EXPERIENCE
Rep

You can only gym train the battle stats so you need to use your career points to up your Work Experience. Hope that helps. Good luck man.
2010.Nov.08, 05:44 PM
Note that while manufacturing is the most efficient job for converting to work experience point-to-point, it is often more efficient just to convert to work exp from your current job, especially at higher ranks.
2010.Nov.08, 05:59 PM
(2010.Nov.08 05:44 PM)zliplus Wrote:  Note that while manufacturing is the most efficient job for converting to work experience point-to-point, it is often more efficient just to convert to work exp from your current job, especially at higher ranks.

zli has a point, but it also matters on the job. For example, engineering --- never a good idea to convert CP into work experience, due to the .08 rate. Construction, for example, would be better for WE conversion from career level 4 on. the rest of them, career level 8 and up.

Also, do classes to get your work experience up, in the Local School tab under Explore. Its the first link under "Financial and Educational Districts"

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.08, 06:33 PM
i was keeping it simple, this player is only probably in the low area of rankings, probably whatever the school classes gave for w.e.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.