Gang of multis? Bots?
2010.Nov.07, 05:08 PM
RE: Gang of multis? Bots?
(2010.Nov.07 11:46 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.03 08:32 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...ist&ID=199

I've been watching this gang for the past few days.

4 of its 5 active members are routinely signing on/off at almost identical times.

I mailed all of them complimenting them on being atop the gym-rat POI Saturday - with no response from anyone. None of 'em even read the mails, actually.

What say you, masses? I told Zen, but yeah...

Get a life lol

You have to realize TriadBoy that many of the haters here take pleasure in seeing others in trouble especially if they believe they can instigate it without any credibility on the part of their accusations simply by having numerous other detractors join and communicate such.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Nov.07, 05:30 PM
(2010.Nov.07 04:08 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Superdave = Superdouche

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.07, 05:59 PM
(2010.Nov.07 05:08 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.07 11:46 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.03 08:32 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...ist&ID=199

I've been watching this gang for the past few days.

4 of its 5 active members are routinely signing on/off at almost identical times.

I mailed all of them complimenting them on being atop the gym-rat POI Saturday - with no response from anyone. None of 'em even read the mails, actually.

What say you, masses? I told Zen, but yeah...

Get a life lol

You have to realize TriadBoy that many of the haters here take pleasure in seeing others in trouble especially if they believe they can instigate it without any credibility on the part of their accusations simply by having numerous other detractors join and communicate such.

fuck up superdave, you are online at the most random of times. bot

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac