haha....no offense...just leveling :)
2008.Mar.05, 10:06 PM

don't forget the nanners on the p b & j
2008.Mar.05, 10:08 PM

extra dirty, vodka for sure. been craving one all day.

how long is too long to keep a bottle of vermouth?
2008.Mar.05, 10:20 PM

Sweet or dry?
2008.Mar.05, 10:25 PM

I hate pickles, but not with a passion like Zenith. I'll scrape that crap off of Micky D's burgers, if they put 'em on there, and eat the burger..Those shreaded onions they have on those things suck ass, too. Neutral!
2008.Mar.05, 10:27 PM

no..thats blasphemy now....those little minced beefy soaked mustar/ketchup soaked onionettes are so good....cheeseburger....stat

doh
2008.Mar.05, 10:32 PM

How Zenith feels about pickles is how I feel about Micky D's..... ug

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.05, 10:34 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I hate pickles, but not with a passion like Zenith. I'll scrape that drek off of Micky D's burgers, if they put 'em on there, and eat the burger..Those shreaded onions they have on those things suck arse, too. Neutral!

[Image: ban_him.jpg]
2008.Mar.05, 10:51 PM

lol lol lol
2008.Mar.06, 01:27 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I hate pickles, but not with a passion like Zenith. I'll scrape that drek off of Micky D's burgers, if they put 'em on there, and eat the burger..Those shreaded onions they have on those things suck arse, too. Neutral!

You DO know that u can get your burger's custom made right? I go and tell them to load up the pickles and Lose the lettuce Wink 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.06, 01:29 AM

Whenever I was working for Marty(Old Lady) and Twila(Another Old Lady) during the summer, Marty'd take me to Micky D's, order us both a double quarter pounder with cheese, and have them actually grill those things. Such wonderous burgers..
Thread Closed