haha....no offense...just leveling :)
2008.Mar.06, 02:36 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:com·ma
-Noun

The sign (,), a mark of punctuation used for indicating a division in a sentence, as in setting off a word, phrase, or clause, esp. when such a division is accompanied by a slight pause or is to be noted in order to give order to the sequential elements of the sentence. It is also used to separate items in a list, to mark off thousands in numerals, to separate types or levels of information in bibliographic and other data, and, in Europe, as a decimal point.

I hate to say it but, sk is a lost cause where Proper sentences are concerned.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.06, 02:42 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:com·ma
-Noun

The sign (,), a mark of punctuation used for indicating a division in a sentence, as in setting off a word, phrase, or clause, esp. when such a division is accompanied by a slight pause or is to be noted in order to give order to the sequential elements of the sentence. It is also used to separate items in a list, to mark off thousands in numerals, to separate types or levels of information in bibliographic and other data, and, in Europe, as a decimal point.

do you have, a point to your , little , post hmmmmmm.

woopsieee i 4 got to put capitals
2008.Mar.06, 02:45 PM

no point, i was just reading the dictionary and came across the word. i thought it would educated people who missed 2nd-12th grade
2008.Mar.06, 02:45 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:do you have, a point to your , little , post hmmmmmm.

woopsieee i 4 got to put capitals

actually, commas wouldn't be necessary in that sentence.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.06, 02:46 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:no point, i was just reading the dictionary and came across the word. i thought it would educated people who missed 2nd-12th grade

seems you have a problem as well i dont have a 2nd to 12th grade here in england no we call them like this year 1 year 2 year 3 year 4 year 5 year 6 year 7 etc..... so please do not use the word grade with me thanks
2008.Mar.06, 02:49 PM

Watch out Whoa, his mother used the word grade with him ... Once.
2008.Mar.06, 02:50 PM

sry, didnt mean to offend you.
*note to self* do not use the word "grade" to english people
2008.Mar.06, 02:52 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:sry, didnt mean to offend you.
*note to self* do not use the word "grade" to english people

you didn't offend me im just stating a fact or am i not allowed to state a fact
2008.Mar.06, 02:52 PM

ok ok i think i'm gonna shut my mouth from here on out.
i think i'm gonna catch a pretty hard beating lol
*leaves the thread*
2008.Mar.06, 02:53 PM

being from across the pond is no excuse for low IQ. There are lots of people here who aren't from the USA and are still very smart.

[Image: 8461653v13_240x240_Front.jpg]
Thread Closed