haha....no offense...just leveling :)
2008.Mar.06, 10:49 AM

cheetah Wrote:lol, we have also used AL mail to send grocery lists, which should be of about as much interest to everyone as the fact that you can copy and paste a mail, lol.

That is funny, my son was hungry one day and wanted to hint to me to cook dinner, so what did he do? He emailed me on AL and said ">>>>>>food"

Email is a wonderful feature Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.06, 12:50 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Thus no attacks Sad Awaiting more interested parties to contact me for more hits Smile

Geez ush i dont think you really need that "paid hit" excuse anymore. We all know you're full of it!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.06, 12:53 PM

This one was paid apparantlly. I was told from another source our good friend Amy is giving him some sort of payment for these hits.
2008.Mar.06, 01:10 PM

sorry ush but if you and "AMY" oh i mean Cyclonus like each other then we hate each other she is a con artist i hope she plays again cause i will deal with here with online attacks she owes me money she screwed my gang up well i owned 15% but still she is a ENEMY zen bring her back so i can get my cash back off her
2008.Mar.06, 01:18 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:sorry ush but if you and "AMY" oh i mean Cyclonus like each other then we hate each other she is a con artist i hope she plays again cause i will deal with here with online attacks she owes me money she screwed my gang up well i owned 15% but still she is a ENEMY zen bring her back so i can get my cash back off her

holy run on sentence bratman!
2008.Mar.06, 01:20 PM

mudpies Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:sorry ush but if you and "AMY" oh i mean Cyclonus like each other then we hate each other she is a con artist i hope she plays again cause i will deal with here with online attacks she owes me money she screwed my gang up well i owned 15% but still she is a ENEMY zen bring her back so i can get my cash back off her

holy run on sentence bratman!

GOD MUDPIES MAN SMD
2008.Mar.06, 01:38 PM

1. Amy is no longer a friend, like she was in the past. I was fooled as well. Live and learn.

2. I had the same friendship with Amy as I did with Cheetah and Siren. Any further inappropriate comments about anything further will imply I did the same with Cheetah and Siren.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.06, 01:40 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:

1. Amy is no longer a friend, like she was in the past. I was fooled as well. Live and learn.

2. I had the same friendship with Amy as I did with Cheetah and Siren. Any further inappropriate comments about anything further will imply I did the same with Cheetah and Siren.

good cause from what i know your a cool guy
2008.Mar.06, 01:43 PM

You're, not Your.

k, thanks
2008.Mar.06, 01:49 PM

mudpies Wrote:You're, not Your.

k, thanks

shut up you insane buffoon
Thread Closed