Slowing Down?
2010.Oct.23, 09:30 AM
RE: Slowing Down?
(2010.Oct.23 08:36 AM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.22 12:52 PM)DarthWindu1 Wrote:  I can't play as much as I did in the past, but I do still come on every once in a while to see whats new and check out updates. Well, I can;t help but notice that the last couple of times I have logged in that the game, forums competition has started to peter out. Does anyone else notice this?

I may be mistaken, as I am not here everyday, but it looks like this is happening. The forums are a mess of complaints and arguments. Gangs seem to be losing members. And there don't really seem to be too many relevant game updates coming in any regular fashion.

Did something happen to start all of this,or is the game just getting old?

Oh you're mistaken in last two months we have seen not only the addition of a gang item vault but also 2 competitions and a gym day. I also expect to see another comp on Halloween.

Our gang has had no issue adding members as well, on the whole I would say that you are pretty much completely wrong.

you made his point

same ole shit dawg just a different day

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.23, 09:44 AM
(2010.Oct.22 12:52 PM)DarthWindu1 Wrote:  I can't play as much as I did in the past, but I do still come on every once in a while to see whats new and check out updates. Well, I can;t help but notice that the last couple of times I have logged in that the game, forums competition has started to peter out. Does anyone else notice this?

I may be mistaken, as I am not here everyday, but it looks like this is happening. The forums are a mess of complaints and arguments. Gangs seem to be losing members. And there don't really seem to be too many relevant game updates coming in any regular fashion.

Oh you're mistaken in last two months we have seen not only the addition of a gang item vault but also 2 competitions and a gym day. I also expect to see another comp on Halloween.

Our gang has had no issue adding members as well, on the whole I would say that you are pretty much completely wrong.

Would be nice if the prize's/tags from the Labour day contest were handed out and the results from the Tenbot hunt posted before we have another contest.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.23, 02:07 PM
(2010.Oct.23 09:30 AM)Leopard Wrote:  

you made his point

same ole drek dawg just a different day

Well I guess . . . but IMO that's life, same shit different toilet, flush it down. It's not the game.
2010.Oct.23, 08:40 PM
I am getting bored with the game....there are a few things that have made me want to log in for but overall I feel like I am wallowing in the mire.........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Oct.23, 10:12 PM
right...but the forums keep bringing ya back right Wink

gotta love slinging that mud

doh
2010.Oct.24, 08:25 AM
Pun I gotta give it to ya.....Props

You should be in marketing..............and yes the forum is the only reason why I play anymore..........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Oct.24, 08:57 AM
We should simply replace Zen with Dingus, that way if the game goes down the tubes, we can all dance in the cornucopia of drug-laden apathy.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Oct.25, 08:00 AM
(2010.Oct.24 08:57 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  We should simply replace Zen with Dingus, that way if the game goes down the tubes, we can all dance in the cornucopia of drug-laden apathy.

Inpace DOES have the answer!
2010.Oct.25, 08:09 AM
(2010.Oct.22 12:55 PM)Batman Wrote:  what the frag is happening here??? Scream
all multis made threads and complain...frag that...

MODZI.....do your job and delete or move this stupid threads....Scream

Fuck off dude....

He is back....
2010.Oct.25, 08:15 AM
(2010.Oct.25 08:00 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  Inpace DOES have the answer!

He cheated