Refresh button on mobile site
2010.Oct.19, 02:46 AM
Refresh button on mobile site
is officially useless.
i cant use it to refresh crimes, cant use it to reattack hideout. it brings me to this page instead of doing dmg to the hideout. its probably there in case theres 2 wars going on. but whats the refresh button for now?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/yourgang.ph...on=warview
nvm i just used it to do my career.
but it'd be nice if we could use the refresh button for gang wars.
maybe crimes too if you're in a mobile site? is that possible for the server to find out if the players currently on a phone? i doubt people can use bots on their phone to crime/train for them. but i'm not computer savvy so i dont know
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.19 02:47 AM by LikeWhoa.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Oct.19, 05:35 AM
RE: Refresh button on mobile site
keep doubting Wink SDKss are open...

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Oct.19, 06:46 AM
I use the refresh option on my phone for attacking hideouts. Haven't needed it for anything else. I don't know what you have for a phone Whoa but I'm on a blackberry.
2010.Oct.19, 12:10 PM
(2010.Oct.19 06:46 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I use the refresh option on my phone for attacking hideouts. Haven't needed it for anything else. I don't know what you have for a phone Whoa but I'm on a blackberry.

i have the htc evo
when i refresh while attacking, it brings me to this screen:

[Image: snap20101019140754.png]

2010.Oct.19, 01:28 PM
So instead of using the site's refresh button I use my phone's. While viewing the screen I hit options-->refresh. Never tried the green button on the top of the mobile site. I'm sure Android has a refresh option if you hit the menu button.
2010.Oct.19, 01:30 PM
hmm never tried that...
thanks!

2010.Oct.19, 05:27 PM
(2010.Oct.19 12:10 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.19 06:46 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I use the refresh option on my phone for attacking hideouts. Haven't needed it for anything else. I don't know what you have for a phone Whoa but I'm on a blackberry.

i have the htc evo
when i refresh while attacking, it brings me to this screen:

[Image: snap20101019140754.png]

Doesn't even work at all for me. Even on enemies list and stims, where it just has to reload. Granted, I CAN just use the options thing like Joshiwa says, but it's easier to do it the old way :/

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.