Gang Vault
2010.Oct.18, 08:54 PM
Gang Vault
Quote:Gang Item Vault
Gang Item Vault Slots : 0
Total Items in Vault : 0

You are about to donate this item to your gang vault. Are you sure you want to do this? The item will no longer have the option to sell, store, post on market, or send to others. You will get these options back when you recover your item from the gang vault (whether or not you are in the gang you loaned it to).

Yes, donate the item
No, I changed my mind

Discuss
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.18 08:54 PM by BadLuck.
2010.Oct.18, 08:56 PM
RE: Gang Vault
Large and small stims arent vault able. Medium stilts are. Candies arent either.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.18, 09:02 PM
Increase Gang Vault Rating +1 25 0

We have 700+ gp and I can't upgrade it?
Also I can send double stims to the vault, none of the others.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.18 09:03 PM by CrazyFoley.
2010.Oct.18, 09:04 PM
ill see your 700 and raise you 1000 plus my ut orange flip cup

doh
2010.Oct.18, 10:15 PM
each upgrade only allows one item, kinda crappy.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Oct.18, 10:17 PM
donated item but cant retrieve it, also i think there should be an event letting the person loand to that it was loaned to them and or retrieved.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.18 10:20 PM by strt182.
2010.Oct.18, 10:21 PM
I still can't uprgade it.
2010.Oct.18, 10:23 PM
also shouldnt there be an option to take it out of the vault by the owner?
2010.Oct.18, 10:28 PM
there is at the top of your item page. but i already snuck in your gang and snagged that shotgun from your vault!!

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Oct.18, 10:34 PM
Quote:10.October.18 -- Added a gang vault option for items. Players can add items to their gang vault from the inventory screen. If the gang vault has any slots available, it will be added to the gang vault and displayed in the Gang Item Vault link. Those with access to the gang vault (permission) can loan out items and return items loaned to the vault. Items donated are still the property of the player who donated it, and they can recover the item at any time (even if they are no longer in the gang). Gang Vault Slots are available in the gang upgrade page. Max amount of purchasable slots is equal to twice the gang member capacity. Items on loan cannot be sold, stored in a storage unit, placed on the item market, or sent to other players. In addition, Halloween Candies from last year, items donated to gangs, and Tenbot Credits can be accessed from the top of the inventory page.

Newspaper post.