proxies
2007.May.12, 08:09 PM
proxies
if your like me and your at work or school and this site is blocked and you would like to play it and know any good proxies write them down here, so far at school i think i tried over a thousand proxies and they wereblocked by Websense.
2007.May.12, 08:16 PM

I would but I don't know what a proxy is. I know what a proximity mine is though from playing Bond a lot.
2007.May.12, 09:13 PM

show us your proxy :massivegrin: :wink:

Yea i used to use proxies back in the day of school ahh those were the days another thing you can do is go to altavista.com and use the babel fish and translate the page from german to english (which shouldnt be to hard because it is already in english) Then it changes the website address too without using a proxy when your stupid computer teacher disallows proxies aswel.

Students vs teachers... teachers don't stand a chance Twisted
2007.May.12, 09:26 PM

http://www.ninjaproxy.com

does that work?
2007.May.12, 09:30 PM

Yea it does but then they look at site history and block proxies like all proxies like that had a program and any site with proxy anywere in the site was blocked... score one for the teachers so they thought students leaped right back in with good ol babel fish sorted them out though we got the last laugh!! lol
2007.May.12, 09:33 PM

Mozilla Firefox 2.0 will work within a 1gb thumb drive. nothing will show up in the IE history.
2007.May.12, 09:48 PM

I remember the great day of 2005 when the students rose back against the teachers and put doom 3d on usb and loaded it onto the computers and played multiplayer doom instead of school work for 3 whole months they dont figure out why we all so keen to get to class and work on our "spreadsheets"

ahh i remember the days of the old school yard Smile
2007.May.13, 06:13 AM

ninjaproxy is blocked trust me evry day on fourth period i have a computer class and i try proxies, but if i get caught i get suspended out of school for three days, i found this proxy a couple weeks ago but they blocked it a week a go is called proxyireland.com its a really fast proxy.
2007.May.13, 11:49 AM

ShadowDude Wrote:I remember the great day of 2005 when the students rose back against the teachers and put doom 3d on usb and loaded it onto the computers and played multiplayer doom instead of school work for 3 whole months they dont figure out why we all so keen to get to class and work on our "spreadsheets"

ahh i remember the days of the old school yard Smile

Oh, I so remember those days. Going in to the computer room with my mates and getting wtfpwned at Quake like a noob. Good times. I also remember using megaproxy for all those blocked web sites like Game Spot and those "forbidden" *wink*. Nowadays, all the proxy web sites have been blocked and the only good way to go is by coding my own proxy in PHP. This proxy would be quite good, because if the administrators block my proxy, then all I have to do is upload the script to another server and the magic continues.
2007.May.14, 08:16 PM

Using proxies is fine. Using proxies to circumvent IP issues will result in a nice federal jail sentence. More players will be added to your list of restricted accounts the more IPs you use.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin