These blow!
2010.Oct.14, 06:01 AM
RE: These blow!
(2010.Oct.14 05:56 AM)NoMaDiC Wrote:  bumma that endurance wasnt on the list first off - not happy

anyway i right clicked on ranged attack to see an explanantion of the benefit it would bestow and damn i bought it - worst thing is i dont do ranged attack

i want a refund - - i would have thought riight clicking is not agreeing to buy that item

i accept i am not a genius and i make mistakes ( wow i feel just like the people in AL) - but if endurance was there, i would have spent it all on that!!!!!!!!!

it would be nice and fair if things were not altered after they were offered AND right clicking is not agreeing!

ranting is so good for the soul - i feel better now

Should have realized that since an explanation was next to it, that it wasnt going to give you an explanation. Also, I'm not sure how right clicking would have caused you to buy it as right clicking should have brought up options such as "Open in new tab" or "Copy Short cut" etc. Unless your mouse is set to use a right click like a left click, or you told it to open in a new tab/window, I call BS.
2010.Oct.14, 06:06 AM
(2010.Oct.14 06:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  [quote='NoMaDiC' pid='204116' dateline='1287057406']
bumma that endurance wasnt on the list first off - not happy

anyway i right clicked on ranged attack to see an explanantion of the benefit it would bestow and damn i bought it - worst thing is i dont do ranged attack

i want a refund - - i would have thought riight clicking is not agreeing to buy that item

i accept i am not a genius and i make mistakes ( wow i feel just like the people in AL) - but if endurance was there, i would have spent it all on that!!!!!!!!!

it would be nice and fair if things were not altered after they were offered AND right clicking is not agreeing!

ranting is so good for the soul - i feel better now

Nomad be less of a dick and just mail Zen. She's usually pretty chill about that kinda shit. shes reversed accidental credit use for me once or twice
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.14 06:14 AM by Budweiser.
2010.Oct.14, 06:20 AM
Zen is there going to be any results posted?

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Oct.14, 06:35 AM
'+250 Range Bonus Max 250 Rating 50 Credits"
this means nothing to me

i dont think that applying protocols that occur elsewhere in the game (eg right click on your weapon (in red) and it will tell you about the weapon) is a stupid thing and applying it elsewhere in the game

as least some people offer worthwhile suggestions - thx budweiser
2010.Oct.14, 06:54 AM
I told you all that you wouldnt like the prizes and they would be lame.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.14, 07:01 AM
(2010.Oct.14 06:54 AM)Brugada Wrote:  I told you all that you wouldnt like the prizes and they would be lame.

i like them... hater.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Oct.14, 07:07 AM
Thanks Zen. not exactly sure where the 25 came from but it's more then 0 which is what I had.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Oct.14, 07:08 AM
(2010.Oct.14 07:07 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Thanks Zen. not exactly sure where the 25 came from but it's more then 0 which is what I had.

i recieved 25 more then i had as well... hmm

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Oct.14, 07:08 AM
(2010.Oct.14 06:35 AM)NoMaDiC Wrote:  '+250 Range Bonus Max 250 Rating 50 Credits"
this means nothing to me

i dont think that applying protocols that occur elsewhere in the game (eg right click on your weapon (in red) and it will tell you about the weapon) is a stupid thing and applying it elsewhere in the game

as least some people offer worthwhile suggestions - thx budweiser

what did you expect it to say? the description is on the same screen. and you left click on an item to get it's description.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.14, 07:14 AM
works the same way as normal donator house functions.... anything that has a flat rate credit use is one-click-done, and your X dev point per credit stuff is click-then-decide-how-much.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.