Cash on hand Idea
2010.Oct.12, 02:58 PM
Cash on hand Idea
How about some benefit for carrying cash on hand? Like being able to bribe an officer when you get arrested so you don't actually go to jail. Would have to be a decent amount and based on lvl and crime attempted. I think this would also give more reason to mug people and even online mug them.

Right now the mug option is probably mostly used to soften someone up in a gang war so a weaker player and beat em for gang points.

This is just an idea. Thoughts? Problems with it? Anything else that cash on hand could give us a benefit for?
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.13 07:23 AM by Joshiwa.
2010.Oct.13, 06:43 AM
RE: Cash on hand Idea
I like it Joshiwa!

I smoke crack!
2010.Oct.13, 09:23 AM
Cash on hand for prostitutes that break us off a wee bit of happiness like sympaks

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Oct.13, 09:31 AM
sure, but i want my tenbot credits before anything
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.13 09:34 AM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2010.Oct.13, 11:34 AM
(2010.Oct.13 09:23 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Cash on hand for prostitutes that break us off a wee bit of happiness like sympaks

You'd have to use energy for that too though. Gain happiness to lose energy I don't think will work.

Thanks Dingus, and Cober I agree with you. Want my small portion of tenbot creds and the Professor's ladder system first.
2010.Oct.13, 11:42 AM
(2010.Oct.13 11:34 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.13 09:23 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Cash on hand for prostitutes that break us off a wee bit of happiness like sympaks

You'd have to use energy for that too though. Gain happiness to lose energy I don't think will work.

Thanks Dingus, and Cober I agree with you. Want my small portion of tenbot creds and the Professor's ladder system first.

Action points. Or maybe a prerequisite could be 20 endurance.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy