New, Got a question
2007.Sep.28, 09:16 PM
New, Got a question
Is it a bad idea to level too fast? I mean should i try not to level and work on stats before leveling? If so what is the best way to achieve this.
2007.Sep.29, 12:05 AM

It's all a matter of opinion but I prefer to try and raise both stats and level at a similar rate.

If you get to level 15 and all your stats are like rating 6-7, you'll have a terrible time in battle, and in crimes probably.
2007.Sep.29, 07:22 AM

I myself think that building stats is good. That's why you get a good housing and whatnot to help build those stats when you work a full day at the career. So yes, my opinion is to raise stats before leveling.
2007.Sep.29, 07:30 AM

What is the best way to go about this?

Should i just use energy for the gym and try not to do too many crimes? I notice i level fairly quickly doing crimes but other than that I dont know what to spend AP on other than work without levleing quickly.
2007.Sep.29, 07:43 AM

I wouldnt worry too much about leveling early on. You need the money from the crimes to get a better house so you can get better gains in the gym, better weapons, better armor etc. Slowly the amount of XP will decrease to a point that leveling from crimes will slow down. I suggest training whenever you can and doing the crimes when you can as well. You XP will get smaller making it harder to level by doing crimes and you can catch your stats up then.

I also suggest finding a friendly gang and joining them, most gangs will help with housing and gear as well as have people that can help you develope yourself as you progress through the game.