You cannot send mail to a blocked user.
2010.Sep.26, 05:51 PM
You cannot send mail to a blocked user.
HA HA!!!Am i that bad ??Or you just that big or RE****!!! i dont care if ya can beat me down!I will log on when ever and just keep playin on!!YOu got no gang because no gang here is dum enough to take ya!!And aftermath!You tell me to manup??to what ???You are a Re**** also!!Aftermath what level are ya??You lost to me !And my level 25 member this week!!LOL!RE****!!And for Giant!AL know who you are!!Hit me and my members all ya want!Bottom line is we dont quit!!Ask AL that!!Who has had the chance to play with us!!I dont care if anyone comments or not!!Im feelin good!!Always will!!Two the two RE*****S!!
[Image: imagesCA4X195A.jpg]
[Image: imagesCAEOWKSF.jpg]
2010.Sep.26, 05:54 PM
RE: You cannot send mail to a blocked user.
(2010.Sep.26 05:51 PM)Joseph Wrote:  HA HA!!!Am i that bad ??Or you just that big or RE****!!! i dont care if ya can beat me down!I will log on when ever and just keep playin on!!YOu got no gang because no gang here is dum enough to take ya!!And aftermath!You tell me to manup??to what ???You are a Re**** also!!Aftermath what level are ya??You lost to me !And my level 25 member this week!!LOL!RE****!!And for Giant!AL know who you are!!Hit me and my members all ya want!Bottom line is we dont quit!!Ask AL that!!Who has had the chance to play with us!!I dont care if anyone comments or not!!Im feelin good!!Always will!!Two the two RE*****S!!
[Image: imagesCA4X195A.jpg]
[Image: imagesCAEOWKSF.jpg]

Spaces are a wonderful thing.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Sep.26, 05:55 PM
RE: You cannot send mail to a blocked user.
[Image: draft_lens2507212module15041702phot.jpg]

To the rest of AL!!Cheers!!From the beer store!!Lets put a Stop to Re*****!!
Like AFT3RMATH [32153]!!And WeekendWitScaryKerry [29369 !!AKA! Giant!!
Sorry AL for my speelin !And not Spacin!!!! Burp!!Afro
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.26 05:58 PM by Joseph.
Thread Closed