A private less modded forum section
2010.Sep.22, 11:27 AM
A private less modded forum section
Druchii said I should

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.22, 11:57 AM
RE: A private less modded forum section
Why? Zenith doesn't even answer pm anymore. Why do we need a less modded forum anyway? We can start our own forum elsewhere and let the dumbasses in who want to speak freely.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.22, 12:03 PM
(2010.Sep.22 11:57 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Why? Zenith doesn't even answer pm anymore. Why do we need a less modded forum anyway? We can start our own forum elsewhere and let the dumbasses in who want to speak freely.

No gang....again???

He is back....
2010.Sep.22, 12:09 PM
(2010.Sep.22 11:57 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Why? Zenith doesn't even answer pm anymore. Why do we need a less modded forum anyway? We can start our own forum elsewhere and let the dumbasses in who want to speak freely.

[Image: deletesystem32.jpg]
2010.Sep.22, 12:16 PM

Won't work.........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Sep.22, 12:18 PM
(2010.Sep.22 12:03 PM)Batman Wrote:  

No gang....again???

SW leaked naked pics

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.22, 01:29 PM
Wow you people are slow! Zen does not habla. You must send your mails to her in the dialect of vietnamese. This way she will not have to translate every single mail. She, like my mom (rest her soul), likes to be dominated as well (fetish). Keep these pointers in mind and she will see you cater to her needs and she will return the favor.

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.22, 01:44 PM
(2010.Sep.22 01:29 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Wow you people are slow! Zen does not habla. You must send your mails to her in the dialect of vietnamese. This way she will not have to translate every single mail. She, like my mom (rest her soul), likes to be dominated as well (fetish). Keep these pointers in mind and she will see you cater to her needs and she will return the favor.

+1 works for me.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.22, 04:59 PM
yao shi ni bu ze me mei you li de zuo ze zong shi, ni ke neng zai ze ge you xi li mian jiao shang gen duo peng you.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Sep.22, 05:01 PM
ching ching bo zchang ***** koneshewa.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.