Jobs!!
2007.May.03, 11:28 PM
Jobs!!
I was just wondering when you have a job how do you get promoted to a btter one?? is it like over time or do you have to do something cuz i read around and couldnt find where it says how to get promoted lol
2007.May.03, 11:31 PM
Jobs
i was wondering toooo ; I have enough experience that I should be a cashier since I've accumulated enough experience for the requirements :roll:
2007.May.03, 11:33 PM

you must go to your job and click on the one you have qualified for.
2007.May.04, 05:20 PM

To get a job promotion is pretty easy. But..it can take a while due to what part of the job you already are. To get a promotion, you must gain up enough strength, accuracy, dexterity, ect. To get intellegence, go out for classes, and it'll give you intellegence, and the rest of the stuff you need. It's pretty easy..
2007.May.04, 06:13 PM

After your job title you will find stats. When all the stats are covered with green you are ready to click next job and start earning a little more loot. Be patient and enroll in school to gain intel.
2007.May.04, 08:42 PM

Just click the job name if it's green and you're automatically promoted. To pick a different employer you have to quit first.

Zen has already told us that she is reworking the jobs system, and the current one is obsolete, so don't put much thought into it.

However if you're still interested, use this link to see what jobs get you: http://log.ikarsoft.com/snipsnap/space/A...Lands/Jobs

The gains in the battle stats that jobs give you are insignificant. For example, if you get 0.2 per day in accuracy, and you need 500 point to upgrade a level, you'll need 8 years to do it. The gains in endurance and intelligence are good for lower levels. although school gets you better numbers. After that you'll need to donate.

One thing you might aim for is work experience. It's very hard to amass and you need a lot for higher paying jobs. Try to have a job with 0.9 or 1.0 work exp gain per day. It'll help you later on to get the nice jobs in the police department.
2007.May.10, 12:51 PM

I tell you, I've been switching off and on jobs lately, and finally, I've reached my goal to get INTO the Police Department. Though I haven't reached the next rank because of it's ridiculously hard stats to get, I'm enjoying trying to get there. Lol. So..yeah..the police department is a good place; plus pays good money. Biggrin