LOANING ITEMS
2010.Sep.20, 06:42 AM
LOANING ITEMS
If u loan an item to a member of your gang but than they go inactive you want your items back dont you?

Well i think that we should have a little collection box that u can collect ur equipment back from including active players as well if they refuse to give it back dont you think this is a good idea
2010.Sep.20, 07:38 AM
RE: LOANING ITEMS
[Image: bad%20funeral%201.jpg]

He is back....
2010.Sep.20, 04:14 PM
(2010.Sep.20 07:38 AM)Batman Wrote:  [Image: bad%20funeral%201.jpg]

wrong. we all brought beer and a bottle to a funeral this past wednesday. drank in the parking lot and out at the grave. its the way our buddy would have wanted it. but we learned that funeral homes dont like it when you start drinking in the funeral home. lol first time getting kicked out of a funeral home.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.20, 06:44 PM
(2010.Sep.20 06:42 AM)jgrea4 Wrote:  If u loan an item to a member of your gang but than they go inactive you want your items back dont you?

Well i think that we should have a little collection box that u can collect ur equipment back from including active players as well if they refuse to give it back dont you think this is a good idea

This idea has been suggested a couple times. It's a great idea, a lot of people would like to see it. I know it would have saved me a ton of $ and items when I had my old gang. For some reason zen won't do it.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.20, 06:51 PM
I loaned a ton of items and cash to my best friend who was forced to quit and Zenith wont even reply to my mail to return my stuff. Sometimes it is just better to say to hell with borrowing

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.20, 07:05 PM
Forced to quit the game?

Also, maybe if you had some mails or messages on a messenger that said that those items/that money was loaned to said person, you should send those to Zenith.
2010.Sep.20, 07:13 PM
(2010.Sep.20 07:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Forced to quit the game?

Also, maybe if you had some mails or messages on a messenger that said that those items/that money was loaned to said person, you should send those to Zenith.

Lmao

One player asked if it was my multi! I thought dumbass, if it was a multi account wouldn't I be able to login and send them back. Anyway, I have all the sent logs to show, she could login to either of our accounts and see. We know each other outside the game and talked outside of game. Hi last months in game he logged in from a cheap ass phone and text me

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.20, 07:16 PM
Send logs don't tell someone if it's a loan, a gift, or a prize. Mails and messages saying that it is loan will dismiss doubt and raise your chances of getting said items back.

According to your situation, though, the dude did have a multi that wasn't you? Or you guys were proven to be multis, or at least logging in from the same computer, and this was way in the past or something? Might have an issue if these items/that money was used to help cheat through a game.
2010.Sep.20, 07:24 PM
First of all, he had no multi. 2nd Zenith knew we logged in from our college computer room
because when we first started playing we mailed her and let her know. Zenith has me mailed blocked because she believes me to be racist because of some conversations GQ and myself had in the forum using quotes from the Boondocks cartoons.

2010.Sep.20, 07:27 PM
So what Zen. Everyones racist. Twisted

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.