Customize your gang
2007.May.07, 03:17 PM

andyscho Wrote:I definately like these ideas, id also like sometimes on an OC when you rob a warehouse very rarely you gain some weaps or armour, just as the NPCs do. I definately like the shooting range idea.

Who knows, maybe there's a crime requiring 10-12 members to do that does that??
2007.May.07, 03:57 PM

holy buckets! I never thought of that.
2007.May.08, 04:37 AM

I was hope for more serious response. :roll:
I wonder how often Zenith look here
2007.May.08, 07:27 AM

oh but there are some serious responses mixed in with the goofing around.
2007.May.08, 11:18 AM

A percentage of xp earned by a player could be given to the gang and thus the gang could earn levels.

each gang level(or number of levels) could offer the gang and its members a small increase in money earned or chance to succeed at crimes.
2007.May.08, 11:30 AM

Saerin Wrote:A percentage of xp earned by a player could be given to the gang and thus the gang could earn levels.

each gang level(or number of levels) could offer the gang and its members a small increase in money earned or chance to succeed at crimes.

hm could be good idea Smile That would award activity and loyalty.
I allways thought that recpect level should give gang some bonus to but first Zenith have to change combat code
2007.May.08, 05:35 PM

Rafallol Wrote:I was hope for more serious response. :roll:
I wonder how often Zenith look here
I was half serious and half tired, does that count?
2007.May.08, 05:37 PM

I believe Zenith checks all posts. Only from what I have observed.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.May.08, 10:36 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I believe Zenith checks all posts. Only from what I have observed.
Are you saying you're stalking her?!?!
2007.Jun.03, 06:44 PM

Well, I think that's an awesome idea... would give some of the single players a reason to want to be in a gang other than the usual 'safety in numbers' with possible benefits idea that they currently get.