SV VS/Syndicate
2010.Sep.17, 12:46 PM
RE: SV VS/Syndicate
The question then is not about pills, but what they stand for in these circumstances. The question is asking us whether reality, truth, is worth pursuing. The blue pill will leave us as we are, in a life consisting of habit, of things we believe we know. We are comfortable, we do not need truth to live. The blue pill symbolises commuting to work every day, or brushing your teeth.

So always the red pill.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.17 12:48 PM by MrHyde.
Everyone has to win sometime.
(2010.Sep.17 12:43 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  Harry the truth will set you FREE.

Let's make a dill.
2010.Sep.17, 12:47 PM
(2010.Sep.17 12:46 PM)MrPickles Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.17 12:43 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  Harry the truth will set you FREE.

So you're saying I'll be floating in the blimp a lot?

Anyways, let's stay on topic, this is serious.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.17 12:54 PM by mblume.
2010.Sep.17, 12:54 PM
What's serious?
2010.Sep.17, 01:00 PM
(2010.Sep.17 12:46 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  The question then is not about pills, but what they stand for in these circumstances. The question is asking us whether reality, truth, is worth pursuing. The blue pill will leave us as we are, in a life consisting of habit, of things we believe we know. We are comfortable, we do not need truth to live. The blue pill symbolises commuting to work every day, or brushing your teeth.

So always the red pill.

I love pills! After work I will take the blue pill with M on one side and 15 on the other. As it is kicking in I will be heading to Joes to consume a beverage containing alcohol. 10 minutes prior to leaving Joes i will break a zanny bar in half and swallow. Next an irish coffee will keep me awake for the ride home. It is quite likely I will then text my lady friend. Truth be told I will most likely be passed out by the time she arrives!

Rubber Hose'd

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.17, 01:10 PM
They are definitely still villains

Sender :Mosqtark [19166] online Date :16 September 10 @ 5:01:40 pm Subject :Now what did I do?

Sender :CheatsOnPun [7630] online Date :16 September 10 @ 5:02:49 pm Subject :RE:Now what did I do?
you let tommi in

Sender :Mosqtark [19166] online Date :16 September 10 @ 5:05:38 pm Subject :RE(2):Now what did I do?
Ahh I see. Sorry it wasn't personal I need people to reconstruct.

Sender :CheatsOnPun [7630] online Date :16 September 10 @ 5:08:23 pm Subject :RE(3):Now what did I do?
right on
it's understandable given the situation you were put in

Sender :Mosqtark [19166] online Date :16 September 10 @ 5:16:05 pm Subject :RE(4):Now what did I do?
Besides I never asked why he got booted. I figured if it was something I should know I would have been told. As I am no longer in the villians forums and i hate how personal the forums get. (you yourself being targeted so many times gotta understand that.) So just call us the Swiss. Hehehe,
And on a side note, still looking forward to seeing you two in February. I will be posting pics on my site of our trip down to Orlando. I will be sure to send you a link and if you like any photo just tell me and I can always email you the raw files.

Sender :CheatsOnPun [7630] online Date :16 September 10 @ 9:29:21 pm Subject :RE(5):Now what did I do?
that last mail leads me to believe your gang is still villains

Sender :Mosqtark [19166] online Date :16 September 10 @ 7:01:18 pm Subject :RE(4):Now what did I do?
Hahaha I thought you were howse my bad

Sender :Mosqtark [19166] online Date :16 September 10 @ 10:03:51 pm Subject :RE(6):Now what did I do?
Dude I work with them in rl. Hehe just ask wook, he knows. There is 8 of us in the game that work together out of Chicago area. I myself commute from Wisconsin so my hang out time is minimal. That's why I said in the forums they are my friends. We go quite a bit further than this game, now imagine how funny it sounds in our offices when you hear over the softballs " I need a stim" or "bust me". Other times we just use works instant messenger. Also the reason it was a difficult decision to leave as they razzed me Monday all day for it. It is also why they are so effective.

I mean damn you were the only one who could hosp me. None of the eadp could except dingus 50/50. I was criming twice what my stims cost me. In the end it was this frame failing that caused me to quit as I literally invested millions in it. Sv never paid for a thing. They just took our guys when they matured.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.17 01:11 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.17, 01:15 PM
so Mosq thought you were Howse...that is funny, and unfortunate for him

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.17, 01:29 PM
So...Where's the proof? I see Mosq talking about having friends outside of the game in SV.
2010.Sep.17, 01:32 PM
Ah so Mosqtark has to leave his real live job and build up a new circle of real life friends to prove he is no longer part of SV.

"As I am no longer in the villians forums" Should have been the biggest hint, but whats the truth when lies are now the norm.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.17 01:32 PM by MrHyde.