non reusable items
2010.Sep.03, 11:52 AM
non reusable items
Such as bombs, grenades, and pretty much anything that will hospitalize a group of ppl in the same district. We could add a new skill like explosives. Imagine minding your own business and then some asshole like meatplease hospitalizes like 1-7 of your gangmates including you. It could be fun. These items could be controlled by skill rating and steep pricing. Each different type of explosive could be set at a different skill rating and higher price. More bang for your Buck.

Cryin as.s babies stay out of this thread. Just state your opinion and idea. Do not attack me attack the idea and your fear of hospitalization from a weaker opponent

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.03, 12:05 PM
RE: non reusable items
Hello, Conrad.
2010.Sep.03, 12:08 PM
(2010.Sep.03 12:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hello, Conrad.

This has nothing to do with career. This is about items available for purchase.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.03, 12:09 PM
Thanks.
2010.Sep.05, 12:25 PM
More stuff is always a good thing IMO, i'm for some version of this . . . it probably could have a similar effect to a failed OC (sans the jailed members), random who you get, the better the explosive the more accurate and more hosp time . . .
2010.Sep.05, 03:04 PM
I play another game that has options for weaker players to take out the big boys on the playground. I'm sure this is how it will be used most. It actually helps keep people in check. Would totally change hosp wars though, which I think is fine for now.