My own. Guess that's more than we can say about you, now. lol
2010.Sep.07, 10:38 AM
RE: looks like the SV family has quit
::catches said mud in belly button and stands up to create mudslide effect::

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.07, 10:38 AM
Lol

Sitting in the lazyboy does count as riding your own nuts. Have fun man. Drunk as hell and about to get some BBQ
stay off those nuts Tom
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.07 10:39 AM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.07, 10:42 AM
I'll give you being drunk for not following your own train of thought, but I hope you're not living in America...Drunk at 8 in the morning - 12 in the afternoon really sounds like a worthless redneck to me. lol
2010.Sep.07, 10:51 AM
(2010.Sep.07 10:42 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'll give you being drunk for not following your own train of thought, but I hope you're not living in America...Drunk at 8 in the morning - 12 in the afternoon really sounds like a worthless redneck to me. lol

Or someone using his 320 vacation hours getting paid $18 an hour to play AL. You decide. What am I supposed to do on vacation, work, stay sober? Happy hunting you judgmental
tub of stink.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.07, 10:54 AM
Pfft. I wouldn't use my vacation hours playing AL if I was getting paid to do whatever I want.

Worthless redneck confirm'd

Also, I didn't know 'Landscaping' gave vacation hours.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.07 10:56 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.07, 10:57 AM
(2010.Sep.07 10:54 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Pfft. I wouldn't use my vacation hours playing AL if I was getting paid to do whatever I want.

Worthless redneck confirm'd

Lol

Why not you use all your other hours to play AL. I am a correctional officer. I keep an eye out for those guys who kicked your fat as.s in senior high. Lol
you live in Indiana you fat hick. And my kids look more Hawaiian than you do you poser.

2010.Sep.07, 11:11 AM
So, why aren't you with SW anymore, Spacebird? You gonna contribute to those 101 ways by adding 'Join every other gang' then 'Make your own gang for self ratification' ?
2010.Sep.07, 11:17 AM
(2010.Sep.07 11:12 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i'm playing the game like it's a game, fucktard. this isn't my job, i don't feel the need to treat it like it is.

This makes sense, T-Bag. You don't.
2010.Sep.07, 04:38 PM
Is sv still losing?

We should get a pool together guessing which day they will surrender. Im sure howse or cheets will do it within the next week. They cant go on much longer.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
Thread Closed