looks like the SV family has quit
2010.Sep.01, 10:08 PM
RE: looks like the SV family has quit
(2010.Sep.01 09:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  It was a bust. There was no line to come.

Fuggin' tool. Grow up. It's a game.

Sender : BenderPuffsThisD [8431] online
Date : 1 September 10 @ 10:02:25 pm
Subject : RE:ty for the try

Not going to. I'm not worried about this game, like you currently are.

you sound like a teen-age girl not getting her way...

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.01, 10:11 PM
LFAO @ JohnsonHalo's input, now that's how you perform an exercism. Bishop would love that. I still think JohnsonHalo translates into used condom though.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Sep.01, 10:13 PM
Continue to be under my thumb, Bird. I'm not worried about this game. If you go from receiving something nice to ranting about not being able to be told, then you don't have control. I do.
2010.Sep.01, 10:13 PM
(2010.Sep.01 10:11 PM)Shaman Wrote:  LFAO @ JohnsonHalo's input, now that's how you perform an exercism. Bishop would love that. I still think JohnsonHalo translates into used condom though.

i can see it, but i'm pretty sure a coc.k ring would be a better "halo"

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Sep.01, 10:19 PM
(2010.Sep.01 10:13 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 10:11 PM)Shaman Wrote:  LFAO @ JohnsonHalo's input, now that's how you perform an exercism. Bishop would love that. I still think JohnsonHalo translates into used condom though.

Or c.ock brace. Like when somebody breaks their neck and they need the halo around their head. Johnsonhalo. Like you broke your c.ock and you can't beat the Bologna for a month or two.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.01, 10:21 PM
(2010.Sep.01 10:13 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Continue to be under my thumb, Bird. I'm not worried about this game. If you go from receiving something nice to ranting about not being able to be told, then you don't have control. I do.

sounds like fat guts is raging again......

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.01, 10:22 PM
I haven't raged yet, unlike your whole gang about how much dic you idiots were receiving. All made concrete with your begging for help from the game.
2010.Sep.01, 10:24 PM
(2010.Sep.01 10:19 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 10:13 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  

Or c.ock brace. Like when somebody breaks their neck and they need the halo around their head. Johnsonhalo. Like you broke your c.ock and you can't beat the Bologna for a month or two.

that would suck so hard man.... not the not beating it part so much, just breaking your coc.k....

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Sep.01, 10:25 PM
(2010.Sep.01 10:22 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I haven't raged yet, unlike your whole gang about how much dic you idiots were receiving. All made concrete with your begging for help from the game.

lol... you guys are the only ones begging. "please pun come back so we don't get owned by one person."

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.01, 10:27 PM
We've never begged for anything. Stop acting like Harry the know-it-all and stim out so I can punt kick you in the head again.
Thread Closed