can someone check fat gut's basement......
2010.Sep.01, 07:17 PM
RE: can someone check fat gut's basement......
(2010.Sep.01 07:13 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 05:51 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 05:48 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 05:48 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  All you guys did for 3 days or so was tell him to get a life and that he was on to much. Now that he is off for little more than half a day you make fun of him for that?

You guys change your minds as much as a prego woman.

WE ARE PREGO WOMEN

W A P W

mark it down.

HAHAHAAHAHA!!
Post of the night. Good one Harry

I think when SV surrenders I will start a new gang, obviously called W A P W. Only females may apply, and upon acceptance into the gang I will impregnate all newcomers.

So when Dingus walks in, dressed in a skirt again, and you lift up the dress to begin, then what?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.01, 07:19 PM
since your god bernder has me blocked i sent this....im guessing you raise sheep for your pleasure...youd fit right in with those west va eadp guys...down under no homo

dingus raised his skirt for a meat fest with his bff spaceass
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.01 07:20 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Sep.01, 07:50 PM
Hmm. At least I'm loved enough to get a thread before going inactive.
2010.Sep.01, 07:54 PM
(2010.Sep.01 07:50 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hmm. At least I'm loved enough to get a thread before going inactive.

Was it really the rosary beads that saved you?

Is it true you thought they were anal beads?
2010.Sep.01, 07:55 PM
Yeah.
2010.Sep.01, 07:57 PM
You are disgrace to fat,gelatinous, out of shape kids the world over. Name that movie.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.01 08:08 PM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.01, 07:59 PM
with google and imbd movie lines name that movie suck...you gotta cript it...leave out major clues....

doh
2010.Sep.01, 08:22 PM
(2010.Sep.01 07:19 PM)Punisher Wrote:  since your god bernder has me blocked i sent this....im guessing you raise sheep for your pleasure...youd fit right in with those west va eadp guys...down under no homo

dingus raised his skirt for a meat fest with his bff spaceass

dingus and i have probably been on the opposition of each other in more of these things than just about any other people. friendly, sure...friends, in game, though? you might as well say that bender and i are assbuddies also...and, to the best of my knowledge, he has my mail blocked too.

you remember when you guys jumped sw when they were involved in a war?? and who could forget failfest 2009...which translated into you guys beating on sw for two weeks.

you seem to be asking for sympathy for the devil. if you're not, you should be for your supposed gangs sake.
and quit being such a pussy and hit me. otherwise, i'll be forced to bring more of your training gangs in due to lack of targets.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.01 08:24 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.01, 08:26 PM
4488 SV WilliamR 67 271 Brutalized by UFO.

decent zerk time too...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.01, 08:27 PM
Hello.