Voting.
2010.Aug.28, 10:28 PM
RE: Voting.
Super serious.
2010.Aug.29, 10:27 AM
(2010.Aug.28 11:47 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Lets give this a shot. Might help people to remember to vote for the day.

Top RP Games Voting Page

Top Web Games Voting Page

Apex Web Gaming Voting Site

Awakened Lands Official Voting Booth(In case the other links don't work, or you want your vote to show up on Zenith's tally)

I'll bump the page and quote the links every day here. That should help the voting along a little.

Bump.
2010.Aug.30, 08:48 AM
(2010.Aug.28 11:47 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Lets give this a shot. Might help people to remember to vote for the day.

Top RP Games Voting Page

Awakened Lands Official Voting Booth(In case the other links don't work, or you want your vote to show up on Zenith's tally)

I'll bump the page and quote the links every day here. That should help the voting along a little.

Bump.
2010.Aug.31, 11:21 PM

Top RP Games Voting Page

Sorry for the late bump.
2010.Sep.01, 11:39 PM

Top RP Games Voting Page

Bump
2010.Sep.02, 06:24 PM
someone needs a friend

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Sep.02, 11:04 PM

Top RP Games Voting Page

Bump.
2010.Sep.03, 03:28 AM
I'd rather watch paint dry.
2010.Sep.04, 08:17 PM

Top RP Games Voting Page

Late bump.
2010.Sep.05, 05:33 AM
(2010.Sep.03 03:28 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  I'd rather sniff paint fumes.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.