There's nothing like a Catholic Girl
With her hand in the box
When she's on her knees

Zappa'd
2010.Aug.24, 12:38 PM
RE: SV hosp fest
(2010.Aug.24 12:32 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.24 12:22 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.24 12:17 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Some ppl aren't sending money to fund a losing battle they are sending money bc the "xpats" as you hava dubbed them looked out for them in the past something sv has never really done(with the exception of you tommi) at least from personal experience

looks like SV has another target.

hey bro, I seem to member a time not to long ago where you publicly stated in the forums you were accepting donations to continue fighting sv none diff then this situation only ot wasn't public as far as I know eadp didn't ask for anything it was all offered I'm pretty sure you asked.

Just for the farging record

whats your point? you should still be a target for SV.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Aug.24, 12:40 PM
(2010.Aug.24 12:17 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Some ppl aren't sending money to fund a losing battle they are sending money bc the "xpats" as you hava dubbed them looked out for them in the past something sv has never really done(with the exception of you tommi) at least from personal experience

hey bro, I seem to member a time not to long ago where you publicly stated in the forums you were accepting donations to continue fighting sv none diff then this situation only ot wasn't public as far as I know eadp didn't ask for anything it was all offered I'm pretty sure you asked.

Seems Conrad has a new target. lol!!!!!
2010.Aug.24, 12:40 PM
(2010.Aug.24 12:38 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

hey bro, I seem to remember a time not to long ago where you publicly stated in the forums you were accepting donations to continue fighting sv none diff then this situation only ot wasn't public as far as I know eadp didn't ask for anything it was all offered I'm pretty sure you asked.

whats your point? you should still be a target for SV.

Nevermind man
2010.Aug.24, 01:17 PM
(2010.Aug.24 05:42 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.24 04:36 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Wraith is only gloating b/c he has a personal vendetta with cheetah.

Isnt that so true, the forum has been so much better without him spouting his poision the last few weeks. Guess his forum bans did not teach him to follow the rules.

:No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

Guess we are back to the start of the cycle of all the hate SV posts been ages from the last lot. Everyone jump on the bandwagon before the usual crowd break it.

I want to enlighten you..........I have never been banned from the forum. I kinda wondered why you never posted much and now I know why.....Your posts are unsubstantial. It appears you are just another Cheetah proxy.......

*I have been warned* Wow.......Has anyone said go F$ck yourself?

It appears you now have a problem..........as your sense of entitlement has skewed your perception of the AL world......and I ain't talkin MTV
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.24 01:27 PM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Aug.24, 01:23 PM
(2010.Aug.24 12:03 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Eh. If we're wimps, then I really wouldn't want to be labeled under what former X Pats are labeled under for starting this war in the first place. Harry says things I have yet to say, yet thinks he knows absolutely everything.

Only people that should be getting a clue is you and your gang. If you're really getting so much support, there's only so far people will go to help you. Are you really going to selfishly keep spending other people's money to keep fighting a losing battle against us?

I wouldn't be proud of everyone else sponsoring something worthless and petty, like you're currently doing.

Tommi, this started with YOU hitting our guys.

Also, I never claimed to be a know it all. I just like to run my mouth, and you're too easy to rattle. Ask Pun, Cheetah, Sb, Conrad, RJ, and Howl. I have had verbal spats with ALL of them (and think they all still have me mail blocked except Sb). Obviously not because I think I can take them, just because this is a GAME and that is part of it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.24 01:28 PM by mblume.
2010.Aug.24, 01:26 PM
You should leave and join EADP, Farva. McCleod wants nothing to do with your idiotic escapades for pseudo-glorious upheaval you've done nothing but fail at.

Take your shat vision of AL and stuff them where they belong.
(2010.Aug.24 01:23 PM)mblume Wrote:  Tommi, this started with you hitting our guys.

Also, I never claimed to be a know it all.

Sender : HUNT3R [25868]
Date : 22 August 10 @ 5:19:19 pm
Subject : ??

ID Name Level Minutes Reason
22175 SV PsychoBillyCadillac 38 166 Brutalized by BeachBum.

Just for this record, this is why I started hitting your guys. You guys started this war.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.24 01:28 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Aug.24, 01:29 PM
(2010.Aug.24 01:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You should leave and join EADP, Farva. McCleod wants nothing to do with your idiotic escapades for pseudo-glorious upheaval you've done nothing but fail at.

Take your shat vision of AL and stuff them where they belong.
(2010.Aug.24 01:23 PM)mblume Wrote:  Tommi, this started with you hitting our guys.

Also, I never claimed to be a know it all.

Sender : HUNT3R [25868]
Date : 22 August 10 @ 5:19:19 pm
Subject : ??

ID Name Level Minutes Reason
22175 SV PsychoBillyCadillac 38 166 Brutalized by BeachBum.

Just for this record, this is why I started hitting your guys. You guys started this war.

Date and time? Otherwise, I can post 30 hosps that show YOU started it.
2010.Aug.24, 01:33 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to state once again eadp is still superior to conrag
2010.Aug.24, 01:33 PM
You can have the approximation of a 30 minute time span right there in the mail. Your 30 hosps would be highly circumstantial if they are after that time, which all of them will be.

So...You started this war. We will be waiting for your surrender.
Thread Closed