SV hosp fest
2010.Aug.24, 03:59 AM
RE: SV hosp fest
So you thought SV wiil protect you.........Think again......

So you thought SV can help you,............. think again....

If you think........you will think again.............

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Aug.24, 04:30 AM
Wait till I'm on my comp a few people will be in tonight
2010.Aug.24, 04:36 AM
Wraith is only gloating b/c he has a personal vendetta with cheetah.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Aug.24, 04:37 AM
(2010.Aug.24 04:30 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Wait till pun and cheetah are online, a few people will be in tonight

fix'd

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.24, 04:41 AM
(2010.Aug.24 04:37 AM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.24 04:30 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Wait till pun and cheetah are online, a few people will be in tonight

fix'd

You no I can take a few out
2010.Aug.24, 05:37 AM
(2010.Aug.24 04:41 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.24 04:37 AM)thehustler Wrote:  

fix'd

You no I can take a few out

lol yeah dude.. just messing with ya. Wink

2010.Aug.24, 05:42 AM
(2010.Aug.24 04:36 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Wraith is only gloating b/c he has a personal vendetta with cheetah.

Isnt that so true, the forum has been so much better without him spouting his poision the last few weeks. Guess his forum bans did not teach him to follow the rules.

:No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

Guess we are back to the start of the cycle of all the hate SV posts been ages from the last lot. Everyone jump on the bandwagon before the usual crowd break it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.24 07:37 AM by MrHyde.
2010.Aug.24, 06:04 AM
(2010.Aug.24 05:42 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.24 04:36 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Wraith is only gloating b/c he has a personal vendetta with cheetah.

Isnt that so true, the forum has been so much better without him spouting his poision the last few weeks. Guess his forum bans did not teach him to follow the rules.

:No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

Guess we are back to the start of the cycle of all the hate SV posts been ages from the last lot. Everyone jump on the bandwagon before the usual growd break it.

who gave this homo forum privs..........

2010.Aug.24, 06:08 AM
lol love it, bring on the play ground. Keyboard warriors united under the attack of the 3rd grade insults.
2010.Aug.24, 06:17 AM
10.August.23 -- Minor alterations to the mail system. Subject lines are easier to read with multiple replies. Added some anti-spam filtering.

appreciertated zen.

this thread still smells like catholic school girls though....mmmmm, jebus.
Thread Closed