Whats up AL
2010.Aug.22, 09:30 PM
RE: Whats up AL
He didn't? Rolleyes
2010.Aug.22, 09:36 PM
who knows what a drunk man would say. or a drunk woman for that matter....
2010.Aug.23, 05:45 AM
sounds something like what a drunken Pun would say
2010.Aug.23, 04:20 PM
(2010.Aug.22 07:25 PM)Punisher Wrote:  that does offend me...i got her into this game not the other way around...f u and your horse you suck off

What I would have said was f u and the horse you rode in on, it's definately a winner.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Aug.23, 05:59 PM
(2010.Aug.23 04:20 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.22 07:25 PM)Punisher Wrote:  that does offend me...i got her into this game not the other way around...f u and your horse you suck off

What I would have said was f u and the horse you rode in on, it's definately a winner.

probably what pun would have said too. cheets you need to work on your material to atleast sound like pun if you are going to post in forums.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.23, 08:33 PM
In defense of Pun, he and I had a brief exchange......and it was him...........IDK if Cheets asked him not to DirtySanchez to clear her name but it was Pun........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Aug.24, 12:28 AM
(2010.Aug.23 08:33 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  In defense of Pun, he and I had a brief exchange......and it was him...........IDK if Cheets asked him not to DirtySanchez to clear her name but it was Pun........

I have only had one mail interaction with pun... and no way cheets would ever respond in the way pun did....

not that I give a drek... but is what it is Smile
2010.Aug.24, 06:42 AM
A word of advice for anyone who is rebirthing and don't want to be found out, try to make your posts the complete opposite of what you would normally say then no one will be the wiser. Also change your grammer, misspelling words you wouldn't normally helps too.
I for one, wasn't as talkative last time.
Every now and then I leave a hint, but NUN (not one person) has figured me out.

Joke:
A Mini-bus with 4 nuns on board has an accident and they are all killed instantly, the 4 nuns arrive at the pearly gates ready to go to heaven. St. Peter turns to the first nun and asks her if there was anything she'd like to confess, she nods and bashfully admits to having seen a mans penis. St. Peter gestures to the holy water basin and tells her to wash her eyes. He asks the second nun for her confession, to which she shamefully admits to holding a mans penis. Once again she is directed to the holy water and told to wash her hands. At this point the forth nun pushes in front of the third, St. Peter tells her to wait her turn, the nun shakes her head and says "I'm going to gargle before she sits in it".
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.24 07:03 AM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Aug.24, 04:58 PM
(2010.Aug.24 06:42 AM)Shaman Wrote:  A word of advice for anyone who is rebirthing and don't want to be found out, try to make your posts the complete opposite of what you would normally say then no one will be the wiser. Also change your grammer, misspelling words you wouldn't normally helps too.

Joke:
A Mini-bus with 4 nuns on board has an accident and they are all killed instantly, the 4 nuns arrive at the pearly gates ready to go to heaven. St. Peter turns to the first nun and asks her if there was anything she'd like to confess, she nods and bashfully admits to having seen a mans penis. St. Peter gestures to the holy water basin and tells her to wash her eyes. He asks the second nun for her confession, to which she shamefully admits to holding a mans penis. Once again she is directed to the holy water and told to wash her hands. At this point the forth nun pushes in front of the third, St. Peter tells her to wait her turn, the nun shakes her head and says "I'm going to gargle before she sits in it".

*lights torch and grabs pitchfork*

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Aug.24, 05:02 PM
(2010.Aug.24 06:42 AM)Shaman Wrote:  A word of advice for anyone who is rebirthing and don't want to be found out, try to make your posts the complete opposite of what you would normally say then no one will be the wiser. Also change your grammer, misspelling words you wouldn't normally helps too.

Joke:

amen