Game Updates for April 2007
2007.May.01, 10:53 AM
Game Updates for April 2007
07.April.21
  • Added cyberware section in the Pantheon of Infamy.
  • Official cyborgs of Awakenedlands are those who have spent more humanity than they have left.

07.April.14
  • A shipment of combat armor was raided by the Mort gang. Some have been popping up in the item market as of late!

07.April.11
  • Fixed text issue when attacking members of your own gang.
  • Fixed formatting issue with the gang surrenders page.

07.April.8
  • Yoda, our winner of the Egg Hunt of 2007, has been awarded a unique melee weapon most suitable for his name.
  • JACKREACHER, our runner-up, has been given $1,000 for each egg he found.
  • Our third-place finisher, Khan, has received $100 for each egg found. Ironically, Khan received more cash than JACKREACHER. Conrats to those who finished in the top three, it certainly was interesting.

07.April.8
  • Fixed error with crimes showing up for players under level 5 due to the Easter Egg hunt.
  • Fixed daylight-savings time issue with the Easter Egg Hunt list. Some minor changes might result in rank of players.

07.April.7
  • Fixed rounding issue with happiness refresh due to humanity.

07.April.5
  • Think of yesterday as the dark days of endurance bonuses. I had unintentionally had the new endurance-bonus gym code looping through the entire code rather than what was my intent... having it checked once each train. My apologies. It is now less evil. So technically, it was a bug fix.
  • Fixed bug with gang staff viewing surrenders.
  • Fixed typo with tourist pickpocket text.

07.April.4
  • Happiness has more of an effect on endurance-related bonuses in the gym. Your best trains will be from full happiness. Training everything at once will bring you diminishing returns, so best to remain active and train in smaller chunks than before. (Not often I give hints is it?) Fixed an error in the endurance gym change that had a parenthesis in the incorrect place, which should slightly boost trains in certain situations. Fixed typo in help tutorial.

07.April.3
  • Fixed combat bug where the correct "power level" wasn't being determined in war-time, resulting in the incorrect amount of respect-points being earned.

07.March.31
  • Due to lag issues stemming from crime statistics in the Pantheon, the Crime Proficiency and Crime Cash selections have been altered from "all-time" stats to "last 24-hours".

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin