Poll: Good idea?
Yes
No
I like to pick stupid answers in polls, it makes me feel better about myself.
[Show Results]

Gang Titles
2010.Aug.13, 01:04 AM
Gang Titles
whats everyone think of a simple addition like gang titles...
The gang leader and whoever else has privs, can give/change gang members titles. They will show up in brackets next to the person in gang member list, and it is optional if only the gang or everyone can see them.

it would just be a fun little addition to muck around with, increase motivation in wars (e.g, title of Best Gang hitter, most dedicated etc...) just an idea...

-Jake

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Aug.15, 05:45 AM
RE: Gang Titles
(2010.Aug.13 01:04 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  whats everyone think of a simple addition like gang titles...
The gang leader and whoever else has privs, can give/change gang members titles. They will show up in brackets next to the person in gang member list, and it is optional if only the gang or everyone can see them.

it would just be a fun little addition to muck around with, increase motivation in wars (e.g, title of Best Gang hitter, most dedicated etc...) just an idea...

-Jake

Some examples please....I not understand Eek

He is back....
2010.Aug.15, 05:57 AM
I like the idea....

Batman -- to explain, he means like in-gang titles, that would pertain to certain gang statistics..... most attacks, most powerful, most GP made from PvP, most hideout hits, highest hideout hits..... and each one would have a title that adds a prefix or a suffix to your name.

Most powerful, if it was you batman, might be....

Batman [the Impaler]

I would think the titles could be midified from gang to gang....

personally, I would want to see this done just so I could see what Gay Haunt would do.

The only issue I would foresee is the current character max for people's names.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.15 05:58 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Aug.16, 03:00 AM
yeah true, but maybe zen could make a bit of room for it, although its not really important enough to make more room for lol. I would like to see something like this be implemented though.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Aug.18, 06:19 AM
Would or wouldn't show up in profile? Or would show up only within gang description and gang page? Or would it just be all out fun! I like it. It would quickly determined who the gang staff liked and didn't. Very cool very cool.
2010.Aug.19, 06:47 AM
thankyou Smile. and i think on gang member list only, as it is gang titles.

2010.Sep.20, 05:56 AM
I love the idea

Youve got my VOTE