Donating
2007.Apr.29, 02:01 AM
Donating
I wish to donate but in my country paypal is not used.The only means of payment are credit card,western union,by post, etc.Pls help find a way
2007.Apr.29, 10:02 AM

your country blocks paypal? wtf? are you in nigeria?
2007.Apr.29, 10:17 AM

You don't need a paypal account, as long as you can go to the paypal site, there is at the bottom for people without paypal accounts to pay with credit card.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.29, 10:39 AM

lol man i am i romania(easter europe).I just the sistem doesnt exist in my country
2007.Apr.29, 10:40 AM

you could mail zenith a check to a PO BOX Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.29, 10:43 AM

thanks wolverine for the tip and for the cash(already raised 5k)in the next day i think you will get your cash back
2007.Apr.29, 10:49 AM

Sorry you ar eunable to find a way to donate. I'm sure we'll think of something! If you need cash for credits, I'll do my best to help out. I'll be better able to think once I fill my tummy with food!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.29, 10:59 AM

of course i need cash for donator status but that will cost me more then 150k(30days) and at my level is imposible to achive that money i a month(or not if i am active like i was this week).Also need cash for intel to do the complex meth lab.I will think of something.By father works at a bank and he says that i my country it just no feseble for the company right now
2007.Apr.29, 11:06 AM

Nick... grrr, this is like answering to myself, cause I had the same name while in Marvel.... LOL

I know a few players from Romania have problems with donating. If anyone is from Romania and has succeeded donating, please let Nick know how you did it.

In the meantime, try buying single day donator. It costs 20 credits for the full day and less if you buy later in the day. 20 credits is <6000$ game money. If you know you're gonna be active one particular day, buy donator for that day. After a while you'll have more money and could buy the monthly pack.
2007.Apr.29, 11:11 AM

did that buying single day donator status.There are 2 problems
Nr.1: i make that cash i an single day(i want to raise for housing)
Nr.2:i am active all day(in school breaks i go to some computer at the science because there are a lot of thouse) Biggrin