mugg money not showing in logs (Howls content)
2010.Aug.01, 05:11 PM
RE: mugg money not showing in logs (Howls content)
(2010.Jul.31 10:23 PM)Aqualung451 Wrote:  Howl why did you block me? or is it Hoe-l and RJ is the money man today? Tabloid minds want to know. Who pulls the chain? who do you Howl for? Are you the feared Huntress you once were, or are you now a tamed cat at her master's call?

A wolf is not a cat.

We have a wolf and a cat, they are different species, while both deadly, still separate.

Please keep the fact that the 2 species are different, or go back to grade school!
2010.Aug.02, 08:24 PM
(2010.Jul.29 11:01 AM)Batman Wrote:  for ditallica....Contra vim mortis non est medicamen in hortis...first learn Latin

That Latin doesn't make any sense.

"Against the force of death, it is not medicine (wrong case if so) in the garden(?)"

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Aug.02, 08:49 PM
(2010.Aug.01 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.31 10:23 PM)Aqualung451 Wrote:  Howl why did you block me? or is it Hoe-l and RJ is the money man today? Tabloid minds want to know. Who pulls the chain? who do you Howl for? Are you the feared Huntress you once were, or are you now a tamed cat at her master's call?

A wolf is not a cat.

We have a wolf and a cat, they are different species, while both deadly, still separate.

Please keep the fact that the 2 species are different, or go back to grade school!

howl about you stay offline so much & teach your kids some of your vast knowledge.

I can see Pun now, shaking his head as you log in to train every 30 minutes.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Aug.03, 12:30 AM
(2010.Aug.02 08:49 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.01 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

A wolf is not a cat.

howl about you stay offline so much & teach your kids some of your vast knowledge.

I can see Pun now, shaking his head as you log in to train every 30 minutes.

g2 is a voyeur?
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.03 12:31 AM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.