Goodbye Pullo
2010.Jul.29, 05:32 AM
RE: Goodbye Pullo
(2010.Jul.28 10:13 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  How do you know she plays no more?

How did you know Pullo was a woman?

Multi

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.29, 06:50 AM
Dingus read post 2 of the thread. I called pullo a girl. I found out asking around months ago about Pullo and someone told me that no one knew Pullo was a girl till close to her retirement.
2010.Jul.29, 06:57 AM
Is was a poor attempt at a set up!

lol

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.29, 07:12 AM
(2010.Jul.29 06:50 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Dingus read post 2 of the thread. I called pullo a girl. I found out asking around months ago about Pullo and someone told me that no one knew Pullo was a girl till close to her retirement.

Naaah a few of us knew beforehand Pullo wasn't what she was called....

RJ knows so do a few others i think.
2010.Aug.01, 05:04 PM
(2010.Jul.29 06:50 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Dingus read post 2 of the thread. I called pullo a girl. I found out asking around months ago about Pullo and someone told me that no one knew Pullo was a girl till close to her retirement.

Pullo is a female, I have talked to her on the phone. But why does it even matter?
2010.Aug.02, 04:47 AM
Cheetah you remind me of one of these people.

if i say i drive a lambo you say you drive a bugatti.

Seriously its annoying get over yourself no one cares if you have talked too her or not, No one is impressed. I hate people like you who look down on others which don't lie you do it's obvious with all the remarks you make when you bring your so called golden children into this among other things.
2010.Aug.02, 06:07 AM
(2010.Aug.02 04:47 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Cheetah you remind me of one of these people.

if i say i drive a lambo you say you drive a bugatti.

Seriously its annoying get over yourself no one cares if you have talked too her or not, No one is impressed. I hate people like you who look down on others which don't lie you do it's obvious with all the remarks you make when you bring your so called golden children into this among other things.

Man, that dong blower sure is working over-time today. Where'd all of that even come from? There was no reason for it.
2010.Aug.02, 07:04 AM
(2010.Aug.01 05:04 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

Pullo is a female, I have talked to her on the phone. But why does it even matter?

It doens't matter. Dingus was doing his usual business calling people multi's since they were to young to know whether pullo was a boy or girl. I stood up and pointed out that I was the first to call Pullo a girl and show how I found out. If you read any of my other post(s) on her you'll see I have nothing but respect for Pullo....wish I could of played with her. She seemed like an activity beast.
2010.Aug.02, 10:06 AM
It's great to see that the mods are really on the ball here.

That's what she said
2010.Aug.02, 12:44 PM
(2010.Aug.02 10:06 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  It's great to see that the mods are really on the ball here.

well...jola can't comment til after 4: pm (when her kids get out of bible study) and the rest are at the al tech center attending the "suck to success" seminar presented by hoover.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.02 12:45 PM by spacebird.