skills and school
2010.Jul.16, 08:32 AM
skills and school
can we get a link on the left side that goes straight to school like the skills link is? i mean its entirely to much work to click explore then local school.

Winky

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Jul.16, 08:34 AM
RE: skills and school
I thought I was going blind or something. But ya, the links are gone.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.16, 09:32 AM
http://www.awakenedlands.com/education.php
2010.Jul.16, 10:31 AM
The skills page is missing the school link though.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.16, 10:35 AM
People still use that link?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.16, 11:28 AM
(2010.Jul.16 09:32 AM)selbaer Wrote:  http://www.awakenedlands.com/education.php

yea i know where its at, but the link is gone when you click skills. now you have to go to explore then local school

at the top of this page ..... http://www.awakenedlands.com/skills.php

it used to have this ..... Skills | School

now its just skills.

what im wondering is can we add a direct link to the school section on the left, like the skills link.

Home
Items
Skills
>>>>> INSERT SCHOOL LINK HERE <<<<<<<
Explore
Events
Mail
Gym
Crimes
Newspaper
Hospital (86)
Jailhouse (9)
Bank
Forums
Gang
Career
Storage

oh and maybe something that shows how many hours of school you have already done for the day like the skills page does.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.16 11:29 AM by freeksta3798.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Jul.16, 12:40 PM
(2010.Jul.16 08:34 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  I thought I was going blind or something. But ya, the links are gone.

Also the skills themselves are in a different order than they used to be.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2010.Jul.16, 01:21 PM
I'd be lying if I said I cared. However, the school link in the skills page didn't make sense to begin with. I don't mind seeing that go. I agree there should be an education link in the menu, even though a lot of people don't use it

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.16, 02:32 PM
it's probably just a one day glitch because of the skill bonus today
2010.Jul.16, 02:41 PM
(2010.Jul.16 11:28 AM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  Home
Items
Skills
>>>>> INSERT SCHOOL LINK HERE <<<<<<<
Explore
Events
Mail
Gym
Crimes
Newspaper
Hospital (86)
Jailhouse (9)
Bank
Forums
Gang
Career
Storage

^^^^^^^ This!!