Welcome back rambones
2010.Jul.14, 10:59 PM
RE: Welcome back rambones
(2010.Jul.14 06:04 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.14 05:57 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  this makes me happy in pants.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.15, 12:03 AM
welcome back, always enjoyed reading your senseless dribble

but like i said none the less, welcome back dude

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jul.15, 04:34 AM
Welcome Back! Your return seems to have brought about the return of all the cockroaches that were hiding in the forum crevasses. Lets hope the forum can be revived cause its been really Fn BORING!!

Disclaimer: u are not allowed to throw this back in my face when I start complaining about too much forum junk!
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.15 04:34 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Jul.15, 05:23 AM
(2010.Jul.15 04:34 AM)Howl Wrote:  Welcome Back! Your return seems to have brought about the return of all the cockroaches that were hiding in the forum crevasses. Lets hope the forum can be revived cause its been really Fn BORING!!

Disclaimer: u are not allowed to throw this back in my face when I start complaining about too much forum junk!

Too that phoney disclaimer errrrr Yes we are.
2010.Jul.15, 05:40 AM
wb biff.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.15, 08:21 AM
(2010.Jul.15 04:34 AM)Howl Wrote:  Welcome Back! Your return seems to have brought about the return of all the cockroaches that were hiding in the forum crevasses. Lets hope the forum can be revived cause its been really Fn BORING!!

I thought you were a wolf, not a cockroach? Biggrin

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Jul.15, 08:47 AM
(2010.Jul.15 08:21 AM)w00k Wrote:  

I thought you were a wolf, not a cockroach? Biggrin

If she were really a wolf she still wouldn't sniff your dirty crotch Smile
oh yeh... and F U biff Smile
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.15 08:49 AM by randomjacker.
2010.Jul.15, 04:46 PM
(2010.Jul.15 08:47 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.15 08:21 AM)w00k Wrote:  

I thought you were a wolf, not a cockroach?

If she were really a wolf she still wouldn't sniff your dirty crotch Smile
oh yeh... and F U biff Smile

trash talk doesn't work when you put a smiley behind your statement...what a shithead.

2010.Jul.15, 04:52 PM
attention howl: GFY!

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jul.15, 04:55 PM
(2010.Jul.15 04:52 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  attention howl: GFY!

X1000