Facebook
2010.Jul.19, 03:24 PM
RE: Facebook
(2010.Jul.12 04:35 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Would it be possible to have something set up like world at war does, or farm ville on face book?

Would get the name out.

not really sure what a hell farmville is, and I'm not too familiar with facebook. You would have to elaborate. Are you talking about an added program, advertising, or being linked to another site? I know, I'm still in the dark ages. Somehow I missed the whole facebook craze, went right over my head

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.19, 03:44 PM
(2010.Jul.19 03:24 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.12 04:35 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Would it be possible to have something set up like world at war does, or farm ville on face book?

Would get the name out.

not really sure what a hell farmville is, and I'm not too familiar with facebook. You would have to elaborate. Are you talking about an added program, advertising, or being linked to another site? I know, I'm still in the dark ages. Somehow I missed the whole facebook craze, went right over my head

facebook sucks, you aint missin much

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jul.19, 06:20 PM
no myspace sucks dingus. facebook is semi-ok.

farmville is a game played by homosexuals such as mock and conrad. no point to it, just a gathering place for fruitcups.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.19, 07:40 PM
yeah, but I still don't know what mock is suggesting. Does he/do you want to link al up to facebook? I'm thinking that would cost a bunch of money.

I know what facebook is b/c I had to teach my mom how to upload pics on it, just not interested
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.19 07:41 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.19, 10:03 PM
I may be mistaken, he might be talking about the side bar ads. But I would guess he was talking about a fan page? Yes, there is a group, but there isn't a fan page. Which is basically like a regular page but set up for a band, business, game, celeb or cause. People "like" it instead of adding it (or them) as a friend.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2010.Jul.20, 07:10 AM
It is simply an application inside facebook, more like a SIM

Na Mean?

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.20, 07:16 AM
[Image: Like1.png]

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.20, 07:23 AM
Cano. Every time you post that stupid banner I will hosp you!

just sayin!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.20, 10:03 AM
(2010.Jul.20 07:23 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Cano. Every time you post that stupid banner I will hosp you!

just sayin!

[Image: Like1.png]

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.20, 11:21 AM
hahahahaha...you asked for it!
Round 1
HighAgain misses Canosoup!
Canosoup hits HighAgain for 29 damage. HighAgain resists 28 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 2
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 159 damage. Canosoup resists 21 for a total of 138 damage.
Canosoup misses HighAgain!
Round 3
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 192 damage. Canosoup resists 18 for a total of 174 damage.
Round 4
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 199 damage. Canosoup resists 33 for a total of 166 damage.
Round 5
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 280 damage. Canosoup resists 21 for a total of 259 damage.
Round 6
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 228 damage. Canosoup resists 23 for a total of 205 damage.
Round 7
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 226 damage. Canosoup resists 19 for a total of 207 damage.
Canosoup hits HighAgain for 39 damage. HighAgain resists 38 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 8
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 713 damage. Canosoup resists 20 for a total of 693 damage.
HighAgain defeated Canosoup.
You pound Canosoup to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 93
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.20 11:44 AM by Dingus.

I smoke crack!