Fight logs
2010.Jul.06, 10:19 PM
Fight logs
They don't show how many points you won/lost in a gang battle.
Ok correction, in the deffense logs if you don't lose any points, it doesn't say anything.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.06 10:50 PM by CrazyFoley.
2010.Jul.07, 02:37 PM
RE: Fight logs
(2010.Jul.06 10:19 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  They don't show how many points you won/lost in a gang battle.
Ok correction, in the deffense logs if you don't lose any points, it doesn't say anything.

+1000, needs to be added

stupid that it doesnt, i almost asked tommi me last night if he got a point for stomping my yard last night, i thought i was just not seeing it...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jul.07, 02:39 PM
Bigger problem: they suck in general. Just sayin'.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.07, 02:55 PM
(2010.Jul.07 02:39 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Bigger problem: they suck in general. Just sayin'.

also agree with this

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jul.07, 05:38 PM
(2010.Jul.06 10:19 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  if you don't lose any points,
it doesn't say anything.

Re-read it slowly, 3 times in a row.

Its doesnt show what doesnt exist?? Doesnt make any sense to code to see a 0?!??!?!
2010.Jul.07, 05:42 PM
(2010.Jul.07 02:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.06 10:19 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  They don't show how many points you won/lost in a gang battle.

+1000, needs to be added

stupid that it doesnt, i almost asked tommi me last night if he got a point for stomping my yard last night, i thought i was just not seeing it...

I actually did ask him.
2010.Jul.07, 08:46 PM
(2010.Jul.07 05:38 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.06 10:19 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  if you don't lose any points,
it doesn't say anything.

Re-read it slowly, 3 times in a row.

Its doesnt show what doesnt exist?? Doesnt make any sense to code to see a 0?!??!?!

It used to. And if it says that you were in a gang battle, wouldn't you be curious to see if you actually lost 0 or if it just didn't display?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.08, 06:32 AM
It shows if you won or lost points, if it doesnt say, then there is nothing to say, its pretty easy to figure out, no?
2010.Jul.08, 10:24 AM
Yes, but when I first created this thread I thought it didn't show points at all. I was sure they were getting points off me. Once I reliazed that I decided to complain about it being confusing. *Whine whine*