Weebay
2010.Jul.02, 05:28 PM
RE: Weebay
(2010.Jul.02 02:15 PM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Nope he didn't cheat Something about hosping 8starpoint blah blah blah.

weebs was and is cool in my books. i remember something about him logging in and commenting on someone else's account... then using mod ability to go back and edit it. i could be wrong but that's what i think happened. mail zenith if you really want the full story.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.02 05:29 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jul.02, 07:46 PM
was all caused by 8star and someone else from X i think... idk some of the major drama that gets thrown in AL every couple of months. weebs was a cool guy imo and his ban not exactly right, but w/e he chose to stay away... took most of Diss with him

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jul.02, 08:36 PM
(2010.Jul.02 07:46 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  was all caused by 8star and someone else from X i think... idk some of the major drama that gets thrown in AL every couple of months. weebs was a cool guy imo and his ban not exactly right, but w/e he chose to stay away... took most of Diss with him

the major drama you are reffering too is weebs logging in on someone else's account, then changing it with his mod ability. you are correct, he is a good guy and a great player. just made a mistake that got him banned. his choice to stay away now.

2010.Jul.02, 08:49 PM
Weebay?
2010.Jul.02, 08:58 PM
(2010.Jul.02 05:28 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.02 02:15 PM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Nope he didn't cheat Something about hosping 8starpoint blah blah blah.

weebs was and is cool in my books. i remember something about him logging in and commenting on someone else's account... then using mod ability to go back and edit it. i could be wrong but that's what i think happened. mail zenith if you really want the full story.

You have books?
2010.Jul.02, 09:04 PM
lol, sorry meant to say boobs. Wink

2010.Jul.02, 11:03 PM
(2010.Jul.02 08:36 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.02 07:46 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  was all caused by 8star and someone else from X i think... idk some of the major drama that gets thrown in AL every couple of months. weebs was a cool guy imo and his ban not exactly right, but w/e he chose to stay away... took most of Diss with him

the major drama you are reffering too is weebs logging in on someone else's account, then changing it with his mod ability. you are correct, he is a good guy and a great player. just made a mistake that got him banned. his choice to stay away now.

That was "part" of it. Zen listed the official reason for constant hosping of 8*W.H.O.R.E and making the game unplayable. The other account he logged in on was his sisters who comes over to his house sometimes.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.02 11:04 PM by CrazyFoley.
2010.Jul.03, 12:50 AM
lame. get over it
2010.Jul.03, 12:55 AM
(2010.Jul.03 12:50 AM)EightStarPoints Wrote:  lame. get over it

Amazing people are dumb enough to ruin gangs over someone they could just have freinds hosp til the cows come home.

I didn't see even 1/100th of the hosps that could have been involved with a well respected player...

Who cares! drudging the past helps nothing.....
2010.Jul.03, 02:33 AM
it was a crazy situation.. 8star was an old GF of weebs..she wasnt happy about the break up,,so she made the game personal..he fucked up and posted under someone else..got feded and stayed away...thats pretty much the whole story..he had talked prior to this about quitting the game and letting SV have AL..so at any time he was prepared to quit.

to be honest tho..its easy to post under someone else..when they come over and log on and dont log out of the forums..