housing
2010.Jun.30, 07:23 PM
housing
I do not mind spend some cash here and I had an idea for housing.

Why wait until we Get to a certain district to buy the next best house?

I propose that we replace the real estate With a housing rating system that we buy with cash. Like to upgrade from rating 1 to rating 2 it costs X amount.
Each rating upgrade costs more and yields more happiness the way the storage system works. Maybe it can include rent or mortgage the way storage works as well.
Seems like it wouldn't be hard to do coding wise. And players With big houses already could upgrade their housing ratings exponentially.

It would give younger players the ability to move along at their own pace and the older players a chance to keep up their gains without having to wait until they reach the next district.

Any thoughts?
2010.Jun.30, 08:40 PM
RE: housing
no. it would allow those with lots of RL money to buy the game.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.30, 08:41 PM
you mean give access to low levels to buy a 1500 happiness house that others had to wait 3 years to get to level 50 to put their hands on, just by donating 400$??

bad idea unless you really want a riot in the forums...
2010.Jun.30, 08:51 PM
Just throw it into Endu. Problem solved.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jun.30, 10:32 PM
A little competition is all I am saying. The game is full of little bonuses that I as a donator have used myself to get ahead of non donators. I spent some time talking to Onwardtowardtheglory and a little donating or a lot and some activity goes a long way.
I appreciate the need to bully and call younger players names but this could help more players get the AL they want. Isn't there a long gap between housing and level somewhere that some would like to bypass. It would have a profound effect on competition.
2010.Jul.01, 09:38 AM
^^^ Your the POS Multi Bully Pal, I can't wait till you get banned or quit. This guy is a complete piece of garbage, don't give him any help or advice.
2010.Jul.01, 10:39 AM
You currently have 0 user(s) on your friends list Your buddy list is currently empty. To add one or more user buddy list, please use the field above Edit Ignore Add Users to your Ignore List To ignore posts and private messages from specific users, enter their usernam below. You can separate multiple names with a comma. You currently have 2 user(s) on ignore 2asandab, dnbrocks AwakenedLands.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Arch
2010.Jul.01, 10:55 AM
I'm honored to be on that list w/ dnbrocks Winky
2010.Jul.01, 07:18 PM
(2010.Jul.01 09:38 AM)2asandab Wrote:  ^^^ Your the POS Multi Bully Pal, I can't wait till you get banned or quit. This guy is a complete piece of garbage, don't give him any help or advice.

And who's multi would he be?
2010.Jul.01, 07:33 PM
(2010.Jun.30 08:41 PM)Thor Wrote:  you mean give access to low levels to buy a 1500 happiness house that others had to wait 3 years to get to level 50 to put their hands on, just by donating 400$??

bad idea unless you really want a riot in the forums...

Riot in the forums or mass people quitting.

Either way, sorry to say but this is a stupid fn idea. If you want the best housing, level to get it like everyone else. Screw this idea of being able to buy it.