Users online in the last 24 hours - 482
2010.Jun.27, 08:45 AM
RE: Users online in the last 24 hours - 482
It seems like every couple weeks somebody gets on and posts a tread "X amount of users online in 24 hours, guess the game is going down". It gets old. Go recruit some people, or start another multi if it worries you that much. All you're doing by making posts like this is putting a negative slant on the game, and the more people that believe this, the more people will leave or choose another game to join. Some people read the forums before joining the game, and if this is what they see over and over again that the game is on it's last leg, then why would they join? Give it a break, it's a pointless thread

example- http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=12325 (3 weeks ago)
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.27 09:44 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jun.27, 01:00 PM
This game has had very little growth over the last couple years. It will inevitably lead to the loss of a player base.
2010.Jun.27, 02:01 PM
Correct Answer:

New players have WAY too far to go to be a top player in the game now. A couple years ago, people weren't level 50s and 60s etc...and new players had a chance to become strong. Now players are way too old and have way too much shit under their belt to be fucked with. Unless you are onwardstowardsglory, you stand no chance at reaching the top. Making it less likely for a new player to join.

Wu tang
2010.Jun.27, 02:14 PM
(2010.Jun.27 08:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  it's summertime...go get laid. i bet the game will still be here when you get back.

summertime is always slower...i play like a quarter as much as i used to

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jun.27, 02:14 PM
interesting that we have a big gang combat weekend thing and that is how many ppl log in. i have never seen so few numbers. recruitment drive is what is needed, also something to keep ppl more interested. eadp to all the haters out there!!!!!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jun.27, 02:56 PM
I like competition. Sucks to be one of the few who started the same day as I did that even login.
2010.Jun.27, 02:57 PM
I've had 3 new players sign up in the last 3 days
Now I don't know how long they'll play or even if they'll login again
but its a start.

Recruit, you never know what the next new referral may turn into!
2010.Jun.27, 06:56 PM
Users online in the last 24 hours - 490

its up! phew, think the game will survive another few days but we'll see.Eek

I played today again, pretty sure i'm gonna play tomorrow.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.27 06:57 PM by 2asandab.
2010.Jun.27, 09:57 PM
(2010.Jun.27 02:01 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  Correct Answer:

New players have WAY too far to go to be a top player in the game now. A couple years ago, people weren't level 50s and 60s etc...and new players had a chance to become strong. Now players are way too old and have way too much drek under their belt to be farged with. Unless you are onwardstowardsglory, you stand no chance at reaching the top. Making it less likely for a new player to join.

Mail macleod
2010.Jun.28, 01:58 AM
Get some work mates to join Al or school mates. give them some weapons to help them out and watch them all kill each other.
when i 1st started Al i had mates who played as well, i used to mug them online all the time because it was funny to see them get mad, and also getting the random text message saying i hate you or i am going to kill you is funny.