Hold'em
2010.Jun.20, 08:52 PM
RE: Hold'em
So i know a site where i could work something out with the owner, because i am friends with him for a tournament for holdem. This is a site that is created for blind people and sighted to be able to play together and he has a multi table system so as people get knocked out the tables go away. i could talk to him about it and see what's up. if anyone wants to check out the site you can at http://www.blindadrenaline.com. this wold benefit a lot of other players on here like myself that are blind because then we could play as well, full tilt, poker stas and all those sites are not accessible for blind people. Another one is called xpt poker which is for real money, if anyone wants to give some more feed back about either one i can set something up at either site.
2010.Jun.20, 09:14 PM
post deleted
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.20 09:15 PM by ditallica.
2010.Jun.20, 09:46 PM
Should make it something everyone could participate in. $25,000 per tournament. Surely, there'll be a decent line-up.
2010.Jun.20, 10:52 PM
(2010.Jun.20 09:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Should make it something everyone could participate in. $25,000 per tournament. Surely, there'll be a decent line-up.

I'm up for it. Sounds like fun. And at 25k lots more would be sure to join in.

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den
2010.Jun.21, 01:59 AM
(2010.Jun.20 08:52 PM)ABaller Wrote:  So i know a site where i could work something out with the owner, because i am friends with him for a tournament for holdem. This is a site that is created for blind people and sighted to be able to play together and he has a multi table system so as people get knocked out the tables go away. i could talk to him about it and see what's up. if anyone wants to check out the site you can at http://www.blindadrenaline.com. this wold benefit a lot of other players on here like myself that are blind because then we could play as well, full tilt, poker stas and all those sites are not accessible for blind people. Another one is called xpt poker which is for real money, if anyone wants to give some more feed back about either one i can set something up at either site.

seriously?

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Jun.21, 06:39 PM
Been tried often, there's always a ton of hands raising then when the game is setup, its hard to get more than 3 players sitting at the same time...
2010.Jun.21, 08:46 PM
(2010.Jun.21 06:39 PM)Thor Wrote:  Been tried often, there's always a ton of hands raising then when the game is setup, its hard to get more than 3 players sitting at the same time...

i played a game w/ sarge once. was funny. i won ^_^

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jun.22, 02:45 PM
Full Tilt. Deal me in.
2010.Jun.24, 07:19 AM
(2010.Jun.21 08:46 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.21 06:39 PM)Thor Wrote:  Been tried often, there's always a ton of hands raising then when the game is setup, its hard to get more than 3 players sitting at the same time...

i played a game w/ sarge once. was funny. i won ^_^

I know, biggest bame we had back then, you, Sarge, Mudpies and me, woohoo, 4 frigging players at 10k a pop...
2010.Jun.24, 05:20 PM
I can host tourneys on Poker Stars. I personally hate FT. if we get enough interest...Ill start one.

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington