Fail
2014.May.12, 08:28 PM
RE: Fail
Just noticed your sig Howl. Damn.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2014.May.12, 09:41 PM
(2014.May.12 07:52 PM)Howl Wrote:  
(2014.May.12 07:37 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Well then, i had assumed u meant us. I shant be defending the rest of AL. They will need their own awesomely charismatic silver-tongued anti-hero/ chain-blunt-smokin diplomatic cheeky prick to handle their defense.

Im exclusive Ninja

I only point fingers at ppl who piss me off like caine, & avenger...... and a bunch of ppl I have blocked but can't remember offhand who they r. My reply was only is response to dead something something and his presumption that we run around mailing gangs for the sole purpose of stealing other ppls members.

I think his intended point was more toward the the statistic anomally that it seems every time a hosp war jumps off, it seems the person responsible for starting it (if they are new to the gang) changes sides to the gang they got us in shit with.

Typicaly in a rant it sounds like paranoia and conspiracy theory but its scary how acurate it is....

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.May.13, 07:09 PM
(2014.May.12 07:04 PM)Howl Wrote:  I was thinking of Messages like this from the Leader of a Gang:

Sender : TheNightProwler [41433]
Date : 11 May 14 @ 1:56:07 am
Subject : Forum

I was reading your post. Dark Matter is mostly fat greedy old players now. Good luck in your run to 50. We have been looking for somebody to get into a $80 mil housing rotation. If you become unhappy there you just may be our guy. I think you are farming way below your abilities as well.

What I find Ironic is that he mentions the $80mill house Smiley plans to get and he has the NERVE to call us greedy?!?

lol'erz nice to see Ush in you gang again Holwers

Howl is an absolute contradiction. DM wasn't built by her and RJ even. They hid behind Pun and Cheets when it was necessary to.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2014.May.14, 12:49 AM
Howl, IF you were going to look for players from other gangs, I certainly would think you would be after a higher caliber. I've done a few myself. Most former players from the gang.

I don't think the Night Prowler mail was that bad. You should see some of the ones from Bud! I don't want to bother people that way. A little housing wouldn't hurt anybody. Anybody with a big money plan is certainly welcomed here!!!

You get what you put in around here... unless you bail. Then other people get what you put in.
2014.May.14, 02:12 AM
Bud has a man crush on me. Been gettin those 'join my terminal gang cuz ive been desperate forever' mails for 6 years.

Im not gay. quit hittin on me you fag

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.